Chapter 11

J-Hope's Pov

After the incident yesterday, I couldn't see Jessica anywhere. I think she's scared of Grace. Well who wouldn't?

That's good news because no one will be in between my relationship with Grace.

A few moments later
I decided to call Grace.

Calling Grace😍...
"Sorry the person you called is unavailable, please try again later." I heard. That's weird. She always answers my calls.
Not long after, Jessica video called me.
"Hey babe. Look who I have here.." She showed me Grace. She was tied in a chair with metal chains and was being tortured by Jessica's men. She had lots of cuts on her legs, chin and hands.
"What the fuck did you do?!!" I shouted. "Well I thought that she was stronger than my men but unfortunately she's not.Come here before 8:00 and do not bring anyone else. I'll text you the address. Bye babe!!" Jessica said.
I immediately text the boys.

Read the text below👇🏻
Me: Guys emergency!!!!!!
Chim: What's wrong?!
Joonie: What the ice happened?!
MommaJin: Its that slut right?
Me: Wtf hyung. How did you know?
MommaJin: Lucky guess. Now tell me what's wrong?!
Maknae: Spill the beans!
Me: She kidnapped Grace..
TaeTae: What actually is wrong with her?!
Yoongs: Where is Grace now?
Me: I'll send you guys the address and go there before 8:00. Don't make any noises because Jessica told me to come by myself.
All: Okay!
Me: *address*

Chat ended.

7:00

I followed the address until I reached the building and saw the boys waiting there for me. "Guys I'll go in first. Tae and Kookie will come with me. The rest stay here until you hear the word NOW." I said. They all nodded.

I went in the building with Tae and Kookie. "You guys guard the door." I said. I went in and saw Grace was still beaten up by 3 men. "Look who decided to show up?" Jessica said. I quickly ran to Grace and help her. "H-Hobi.." She whimpered.

"Do you trust me?" I asked.
"Yes I trust you." She said.
"Close you eyes." I said. She nodded.

I beat up the 3 men easily and there were more coming. "NOW!!" I shouted. The boys came running inside and help me beat up the rest of the men.

"STOP!!" Jessica shouted.
She pulled up her gun and aimed towards Grace. We all stopped. "Hoseok, who will you choose? Me or her?" She smirked. "H-her..." I whispered. "What did you say? I can't hear you." Jessica said. A few seconds later, we heard police sirens. "Put the gun down, miss!" A police officer said. Some were trying to pull Jessica away from Grace. But before they pulled Jessica out she shoot the gun and it hit Grace's stomach. "NOOO!!!!" I screamed.

I quickly ran to Grace and helped her. "Don't worry Grace, you'll be fine trust me." I said. Her grip on my hand loosen and my tears were already dripping. "Call the ambulance!!" I said. Jimin quickly called the ambulance.

9:45

We were now waiting for Grace to come out from surgery. The doctor said that she lost a lot of blood and that might cause death. I punched the wall until my hands were bleeding. Jin came to stop me.
"Hoseok-ah, it's okay. She'll be fine." He said. "H-hyung..." I cried. Janice and Susan rushed to the hospital. "How's Grace?!" Janice asked. "She haven't came out from surgery yet." Jungkook said. Janice fell onto the ground and cried. Jungkook hugged Janice tightly. "Shh.. don't worry. I'm always by your side." Jungkook said to Janice. "Who did that to her??!" Susan asked. "My ex Jessica. But don't worry we already put her in jail." I said.

1:15 midnight

The surgery room door opened and I quickly rushed to the doctor. "Doctor, how is she?" I asked. "She's doing well young man."He said. I'm so happy.

"Thank you so much doctor!!" I said happily. "You're welcome." He said and walked away. I went to the guys and saw Janice sleeping on Jungkook's lap. They really make a cute couple. And beside them was Susan. She was sleeping on Jimin's shoulder. Awww they're so cute. I decided not to wake them up.

I went into Grace's room and saw her sleeping peacefully on the bed.
I sat down beside her and held her hand tight.
"I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you." I sobbed. I felt a sudden pressure on my hands and I saw Grace smiling at me. "It's not your fault. Don't worry." She said. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Go back to sleep Grace. Btw Janice and Susan is outside with the boys. They all felt asleep and I totally ship Janice with Jungkook and Susan with Jimin." I chuckled.
"Don't tell anyone but Janice has a crush on Jungkook and Susan is in love with Jimin." Grace said. "Jungkook told me that he likes Janice but I don't know about Jimin but-" I stopped.

There was no reply from Grace. When I looked up, I saw her sleeping. I caress her cheeks and felt asleep on the sofa beside her bed.

Hello Armies!! I'm gonna update 3 times a week starting from next week. Thank you guys for all your support and please vote for my book. ✔️✔️✔️

Love youuu guys so much❤💖