Chapter 7

Grace's Pov
It was 7:55 and I rushed to school as fast as I could. When I reached school, I went to my locker then to my class. Luckily the teacher hasn't arrived yet. About 2 minutes later, my History teacher came in. The class was really boring so I decided to draw on my text book.

Credits to army24-7🌚

Janice laughed when she looked at my text book. "Janice, is there any problem?" Mr Lee asked. "No. Please continue."Janice replied politely. I chuckled at her and she hit me on my shoulder.
After Mr Lee's class, it was a class which the students a year older than us shares the classroom with us. That means BTS will be coming.
When BTS arrived, all the girls were squealing like crazy. When I saw J-Hope, we immediately made eye contact. I blushed and looked away.

Mrs Kim our English teacher came in and started the class.
Suddenly I felt a tapped on my shoulder, I turned around and I saw J-Hope passing me a piece of paper.

'Let's walk home together after school:)'
Hobi^^
I turned around and agreed with him and continue with class.
Janice suddenly grabbed the paper from my hand and read it. "What was that all about??" Janice smirked.
"N-nothing." I whispered. "Hmm, fine.." Janice said.

Class finally ended and it was break time.
While me, Janice and BTS were finding Susan, I heard someone screaming in the girl's bathroom. I immediately ran in and saw Mina and her friends kicking and punching Susan.
"What the fuck are you doing to her?!" I exclaimed. When Mina saw BTS outside she became all innocent. "Hi oppas." She said cutely. I fake gaged. Janice helped Susan up and brought her to the nurse's office while I settled Mina. "Get your asses out of here if you don't want to get kill!" I shouted at Mina's friends. Mina was about to run away but I grabbed her by her hair and slammed her head to the ground. "I told you not to mess with me and my friends. Since you're still this stubborn you get to see my dark side!" I said.
"G-grace, please. I'm sorry." She said. "Hell no!!" I said angrily. "Pleas--" I cutter her of by punching her and slapping her. "I *slaps* told *slaps* you *slaps* not *slaps* to *slaps* mess *slaps* with *slaps* me!!" I said while slapping her. I couldn't bare seeing her live so I kinda killed her in the bathroom.
When I got out, BTS stared at me eyes widen. "Grace, are you okay??" J-Hope asked worriedly. "Yeah, I'm fine." I replied.
I went to the nurse's office to look for Janice and Susan. I saw Susan lying on the bed covered in bruises and cuts. "Why didn't you fight back?" I asked Susan. "I'm afraid that I'll hurt them badly." She said. "Don't worry. I've already killed that bitch." I whispered. Both of their mouth widen.

After a few more classes, it was time to go home.
J-Hope waited for me outside the school gate. "Hey. Let's go." I said. "Okay." J-Hope said. The walk was silent when J-Hope spoke. "So.. what did you do with Mina?" J-Hope questioned. "I killed her..." I said. "You're really the badass gangster I know." He chuckled. "So.. umm Grace. I kinda l-like you." J-Hope said. "W-what?" I said. "It's okay. I know you don't feel the same way." He said sadly. "When did I say I don't feel the same way?" I said blushing. "So that's a yes?" J-Hope asked. I nodded. "Grace, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Of course, Hobi!!" I said happily. "I love you, Grace." J-Hope said. "I love you too." I said while hugging him.
We walked hand in hand till we reach my house.
"Goodnight, Grace." He said while kissing me on the cheeks. "Goodnight, Hobi." I said.
----------------------------------------------
Helloooo guys~ I hope you like this chapter. And check out army24-7's book too. It's really nice. I'll update soon.
-Author-