Chapter 6

J-Hope's Pov
The next morning..

Beep Beep Beep~
I turned off my alarm and immediately sat up. I was thinking about the incident yesterday. I was worried about Grace, I hope she's okay.
I did my morning routine, ate breakfast and went to school.
When I reached school, I saw Grace walking towards her locker and I felt relieved.
10 minutes later, the bell rang and I went to class.
Mr Kim, my Maths teacher cane in and started teaching. It was really boring so I plugged in my earphones and started scribbling on my notebook.

RINGGG---
It's break time and I went to the cafeteria with my friends. I bought a sandwich with banana milk. Moments later, I saw Grace and Janice walking towards us. I smiled.
We were laughing when Grace suddenly spoke about how she fought Mina just now. "So that's why I did that to her." Grace said. "Wow. You should fight often, so that Mina wouldn't dare to mess with you." Jungkook spoke. "But I decided that I won't spare her life if she mess with me next time." Grace said making our eyes widen except Janice. 'She's really something' I thought and smiled.
I think I should tell her about my feelings tomorrow. I hope she feels the same way too.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hey guys!! I won't be able to update these day because my exam is coming up. After my exam I'll update as soon as possible. Once again, thanks for supporting me guys!!💞❤
-Author-