Chapter 4

When morning comes...
Grace's Pov

I woke up at 7:00 and I went to do my morning routine. After that, I went down and saw a note on the dining table.

'Dear, mom has to go to work early today. I will be home tomorrow. There's some food in the fridge.
                                  Love, mom.'

I went out of my house and saw J-Hope coming out his house too. I walk towards him and he noticed me. "Hey, Grace! Let's walk to school together."
"Okay!!" We reached school like about 7:35. There's still plenty of time till class starts.
Me and J-Hope walked in school together and everyone was looking at us. "Oppa, why are you with that slut?!" Mina asked J-Hope while glaring at me. "Why can't I? She's my best friend." J-Hope answered back. "You shouldn't be friends with people like her!" Mina said innocently. "If you won't stop talking trash about her, you'll regret it!" J-Hope said angrily and she walked away flipping her hair. "Thanks." I said smiling. "You're welcome." He said.

10 minutes later, class started.

I waved at J-Hope before entering class. Janice was there waiting for me. Susan wasn't there because she's a year younger than us. "Hey..HEY!!" Janice shouted. "What??" I said. "I called you several times and you didn't answer me." Janice said. "Oh sorry. I was daydreaming." I sighed. "Do you think we need to tell J-Hope about us being gangsters? All of BTS knows except him." Janice wondered. "Umm. That's fine. Well tell him on break time." I said.
Class finally started and it was maths. I fell asleep until break time. "Get the fuck up, Grace!!!" Janice shouted at me. "Fine, fine. I'm up." I said.
We walked to the cafeteria, bought our food and look for BTS. When we saw them, Susan was already there eating.
"Hi guys!!" Me and Janice said together. "Hey!" They all shouted. "So Grace, should we tell J-Hope?" Rap Monster asked. I just nodded. "Tell me what?" J-Hope looked at Rap Monster.
"Grace, Janice and Susan are actually gangsters." Rap Monster answered. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" J-Hope said. "Because we're scared that you'll freak out." Jin said. "Well were gangsters too, why would I freak out?" J-Hope answered. "Oh ok then." Jin said.
---After Break Time---
J-Hope's Pov

I was actually shocked that Grace is a gangster. It's cool that she's a gangster but why is Mina still bothering her??

School Ends..

I was finding Grace until I heard someone screaming in the girls bathroom. I went in and saw Mina and her friends kicking Grace. "Stay away from my oppa!" She screamed at Grace. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!!" I yelled. "Oppa, she hurt me." She said. "Shut up and get out!!" I shouted. She and her friends walked out of the bathroom.
I immediately carried Grace and brought her back to her house.
"H-hobi" she whispered. My tears was falling right now. 'Why would they do that to her?' I thought.

Grace's Pov

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in my room. I felt a sharp pain in my head and stomach. When I was about to stand up, blood was dripping from my head and stomach. I screamed. Suddenly, Hobi came in and his eyes widen. "OMG!! Grace, sit the fuck down now!" He said worriedly.
He took a wet towel and helped me to wipe off the blood. After there was no more blood, he bandaged my wounds and signaled me to lye down on the bed. "Go to sleep now." He said. "Fine. Thank you and good night." I smiled. "Good night, Grace." He smiled.
He went back to his house and the house was quiet again. I smiled thinking about J-Hope carrying me just now.
A while later, I drifted off to sleep.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you guys like this chapter!! This chapter is a little short but I'll try to make other chapters long. Thanks for your support. 🙏🏻❤
                                   -Author-