Chapter 5

Grace's Pov
The next morning...
I woke up feeling a sharp pain in my stomach. I went to the bathroom and changed the bandages that J-Hope put on me yesterday. I did some business and went to school.
When I reached school, I saw Mina walking towards me smirking. I knew she wanted to hit me so I came prepared.
"Well, well. Look who decided to show up?" Mina said sarcastically. I just glared at her. "Cat caught your tongue?" She laughed. "Asshole.." I whispered. It was loud enough that she heard it. "What did you say?!" She said angrily. "Are you deaf?! I said you're an ASSHOLE!!" I shouted at her face. She was about to punch me but I grabbed her wrist and twisted it. She screamed painfully. "I told you not to mess with me but you don't listen. That's what you get you stubborn piece of shit!" I said. After that, I left her there and went to class.
When I went in to class, Janice was smiling at me, so I smiled back. "Heyy! I heard that you fought that bitch." Janice said. "Yeah. She wouldn't stop messing with me." I replied. "I'm so happy!!" Janice hugged me. "She wouldn't mess with me anymore. If she would I wouldn't spare her life." I said coldly.
Class started. It was Geography, that's the class I always slept in. I fall asleep while Janice was taking down notes for me.
RING~ It's break time.
I went to sit with BTS and Susan. Me and Janice bought out food and sat with them. All of them kept smiling. 'They're in a good mood today.' I thought. We laughed and talk about how I fought Mina just now.
"So that's why I did that to her." I said.
"Wow, Grace you should fight me more often. So that she wouldn't dare to mess with you." Jungkook said. "But I decided that I won't spare her life if she mess with me next time." I said making their eyes widen accept Janice.
___________________________
Hi guys. Next chapter will be J-Hope's Pov. This chapter is a little short but I'll make the other chapters long. Thanks for supporting me. 👌🏻🤗❤
                                      -Author-