College Story (Chapter 12 )

okay so here's college story

i kind of had to force this, because its been so long so sorry if its not what you guys want, but i will have better stuff planed for the next chapter

hope you guys are doing good

read vote and comment

love yeah guys :))))))))

********************************************

chapter 12

The words tupid, arrogant, smug, cocky, and total douche bag equaled to one very hated Jason Fredrick's.

I could spend the whole afternoon cursing and damning him to hell, but that would mean missing my afternoon, and evening classes which was something I couldn't afford based on the contract of my scholarship.

I closed my eyes and took long, deep calming breaths.

I was trying to calm myself down, but how on earth would that be possible when I could only think of one thing, my failure?

Today I had been so close to redeeming myself. The look on Jason's face with the STD stunt I pulled on him would be forever cherished in my mind, but what had happened afterwards was what upset me.

Jason had cornered me in a dead end and played my own traderous hormones against me. I could still smell the sweet, after shave that fallowed him in a wave of heavenly goodness and it made me sick for a number of reasons.

One, I shouldn't like the way he smelled, and two I definitely, definitely shouldn't love the way he smelled either.

I was forgetting everything I was supposed to remember.

The rule book stated very clearly that you don't get to close to the enemy. That you never make out with the enemy, and that you definitely don't wish that the enemy would kiss you when the enemy was standing desirably close.

If I hadn't been surrounded by a number of students who probably already thought I was a total weirdo, I would scream into the sky like a complete crazy woman. I had never been so frustrated, confused and conflicted by my revenge- 'carrying out until the job was done ethics'- in my life.

I needed some kind of distraction- no, any kind of distraction because I was only a weak eighteen year old girl and I couldn't be held responsible for what my crazy and insanely hungry hormones were capable of.

So did I really hate Jason Fredrick's?

Yes!

Of course I did.

I Laney Adams hated the Jason Fredrick's. A lot!

But hate isn't blind and not even I couldn't ignore how utterly gorgeous he was. When I was around him, I could feel my heart beat rapidly in my chest and my mind wonder from revenge to other things I would prefer to do to him. Horrible and impossible things that I had to push from my mind because Jason Fredrick's was not someone I could crush on. I was planning a fully fledged revenge scheme against him, and nothing romantic could ever come from that.

I knew that most of what I felt was angry tension from all of the intolerable acts he had tormented me with, but I would be lying if I said some of it wasn't something else entirely.

So I closed my eyes and said 'Laney Adams! You push that boy from your mind!'

I also visualized an instant replay on all the things he had put me through in the past week.

He had embarrassed me beyond any line of forgiveness and no matter how hot and sweet his kisses were, he was still a horrible excuse for a human being and I could not forget that. Not ever.