Suicide Squad: Belle Reve

Start from the beginning

Hyuna was breathing heavily and she stared at the guards before glaring at Jungkook, "You must really enjoy getting a beating because it's just going to worse."

Jungkook hummed before cracking his neck. He smirked while glaring at her, "I'd love to see you try." He challenged her. He raised his arms into the air in a form of surrender, "Hurry, before I change my mind."

A guard brave enough to get near him attempted to sedate him, but Jungkook elbowed him in the neck. He laughed when the guard struggled to breathe, and he was so entertained that another brave guard managed to restrain him. Jungkook was dragged into the torture room, and his arms were strapped to a table while his legs were chained to the ground. They tore his top, and he smiled when he realized his back was bare to Hyuna.

"You gonna whip me?!" He scoffed before he burst out laughing. "Oh you continue to disappoint me." He shook his head and tsked lightly.

Hyuna grabbed a whip and admired it for a moment before glaring at Jungkook's back, "You're going to beg me to stop-"

"I wouldn't even beg you for a glass of water, bitch. Fucking bite me." He glared at her. His patience thinning as he gripped onto the edge of the table. "Start already!" He laughed loudly when Hyuna did exactly that. She whipped him—as hard as she could. The session was a blur for Jungkook, but he was covered in blood by the time Hyuna was too exhausted to continue. She was panting heavily but she smiled while turning to look at the guards.

"He won't be fed until tomorrow night." She placed the bloody whip on the table and walked away with a smile on her face.

The pain was nothing to Jungkook, but when he was dragged to his cell, everything ached. He couldn't get Taehyung out of his mind. He closed his eyes and continued to think about his love. Everything about him clouded his mind—his smile, his eyes, his touch, his everything.

Time slowed down, and Jungkook remained awake for hours. Everything felt still, but then the guards started to back away. The sound of their footsteps made Jungkook look up, and he slowly stood when he saw a dark figure coming closer.

Batman approached him with a solemn expression but then he looked behind him.

Jungkook's heart was pounding and he broke out into a large grin when he saw Taehyung restrained by chains and guards. Jungkook felt tears stinging from how happy he was to see him once again. Taehyung felt just as happy as he did, and he beamed as he called out, "Daddy!"

Jungkook whispered, "Baby...it's okay..." he nodded and Taehyung nodded as they dragged him away towards another cell. Jungkook exhaled deeply and he grinned before he looked at Batman, "Well...a deal's a deal."

Batman nodded, "It's over. Tell me the location."

Jungkook half smiled and as soon as he muttered the location, Batman walked away.

Based on the gossip between the guards, the Joker figured out that they had made it to his hide out, and taken it completely apart. He sat in the middle of his cell as he listened to the conversations with a solemn expression. It was a strange feeling—he wasn't sure how to feel, but he didn't dwell on it much. Taehyung was alive, and that's all that mattered to him. The government could have confiscated all of his weapons, and everything he's built, but he only smiled about it.

He was content with his situation for the first time since he's been there.

During the next torture session, Jungkook's hands were strapped once again to a table. He couldn't hold back a smile when he saw dozens of unlit cigarettes scattered on the table. "Oh, I know where this is going." He laughed darkly while Hyuna made her way to the other side of the table. She picked up one cigarette and her lighter. Jungkook didn't break eye contact with her—his smile grew as he leaned closer and whispered in his usual hoarse voice, "This the best you can think of?" He laughed louder.