•1•

"Mom! I'm heading to school!" I screamed from downstairs.

"Ok, come home safely!" She shouted back.

I grabbed my car keys and ran out. From my house to my school should take about 20 minutes. But first, starbucks. I ordered the 'chocolate cream chip' starbuck.

First day of school huh. Nervous much. Hope I can make friends since none of my friends from my previous school are in this school.

I parked my car at the parking lot and went to my locker, took my books and walked into class. It's fucking noisy! I sat down. The girl in front of me seems nice.

"Hey, I'm Park Mina. What's yours?" I said.

"Hi Mina, I'm Misun. Nice to meet you." Misun answered politely.

"Wanna have lunch together?" I asked her.

"Sure!" She said

Finally someone to talk to...

Slam!
I heard a slam beside me. A guy collapsed on the table beside me. The class went quiet. I didn't even bothered to look at him.

Ahhhh, silence....

Click clack click clack ...
Footsteps coming towards our class. A male teacher came in.

"Alright class, I'm Mr.Dongwoo, and I'll be your class teacher for this year." He said

The class ended after 3 hours.

Lunchtime
I ordered 2 raw salmon and cold noodles for lunch and Misun ordered udon noodles.

After lunch I invited Misun over to my house. Since she walked to school I fetched her to my house.

"Wow!" She exclaimed. "Nice house."

"Thanks," I told Misun. "Mom! My friend came over to play! Is that fine?" I asked my mom.

"Of course." She said.

I lead Misun into my room and we started talking about boys, kpop and stuff. It's getting late so I fetch her home.

"Bye bye."

"Byeee. See u tomorrow!"