Moon is Pregnant

((Requested by TheDerpstarArtist))

Moon woke up one morning with a stomach ache. She put her hand over her mouth and quickly went to the bathroom to puke. Toffee woke up to her puking sounds and went to the door and knocked on it all worried. "Moon honey are you alright?" He asked worriedly and concerned. "I'm fine I probably just ate something bad but I'll be out in a bit just start getting ready for work okay hun I'll be fine" Moon said puking more. "I-if you say so" Toffee sighed getting dressed.

Soon Moon got out of the bathroom fully refreshed then started changing as Toffee went into the bathroom to wash his face and stuff. Toffee then came out kissed Moon then said, "well off for work I think you should rest if you're not feeling well to work alright sweetie" then walked out. "Okay honey I will" Moon said as he left, "hmmm I'm hungry" she added as she went into the kitchen.

Moon got a pickle and a jar of peanut butter then started dipping the pickle in the peanut butter and started eating it. "Mmmmmm~ so good~" Moon said eating more. She didn't work all she did was eat, sleep and watch tv, forgetting she even had to work. Soon Toffee came home to see Moon sleeping on the couch with peanut butter and pickle everywhere.

"Oh dear..." Toffee said moving Moon and cleaning up the peanut butter and pickles. Moon soon woke up to seeing Toffee looking worried. "T-toffee you're home so soon?" Moon said sitting up. "Y-yeah, are you okay though I saw you on the couch and peanut butter and pickles were everywhere" Toffee said worriedly. "Oh yes I was hungry so I decided to get a snack...or a breakfast and couldn't resist" Moon said nervously rubbing the back of her neck.

"...um...Moon...a-are you pregnant?" Toffee asked looking at her. "Pregenant what no never!" Moon said getting a bit mad. "Hmmm well just in case can you please check" Toffee said with concern. "Hmph fine!" Moon said puffing up her cheeks in fusteration as she went into the bathroom. She then comes back with a terrified look on her face, "uh I'm p-pregenant" she said showing him the pregnancy test.

After awhile of thinking Moon finally came to her senses. She think having a baby is not a bad idea so she considered it. After a few mouths she was going into labor so quickly Toffee rushed her to the hospital and she gave birth.

She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and named her Star. They went home with her as soon as Moon was better then they lived happily ever after.

((Sorry this took me long and sorry if its not in full detail or long I had writers block))

P.S I'm sorry I'm starting to grow apart from this story so I'm thinking of deleting it maybe Beacuse I have no motivation for it anymore I'm sorry but if I can get more requests or views/votes ill continue.....maybe