The haircut

As yesterday Moon came a little late but came back with a surprise. "Moon...you're hair...it's...short and wavy..eh a little. Moon blushes, "uh yeah do you like it?..." Moon asked. "Yeah I love it what made you change your look?" he asked back.

"Oh I just wanted a change and keeping up with long hair is a pain" Moon simply said. "I see...well I think you're beautiful just the way you are no matter how you change yourself you're still coming to be the same pretty Moon I know" Toffee explained kissing Moon on the forehead.

Moon giggled, "thanks Toffee you really are my bestest friend ever" she said kissing him back. Toffee smiled he loved when Moon kissed him. "Hmmm what know I don't have a pacific plan for today I'm sorry Toffee next time I could bring something if you want" Moon suggested sitting down on the ground.

"What do you think we sho-" Moon was interrupted by Toffee putting his finger on her mouth. "Shhhh I have something we could do~" Toffee said to her softly blushing. Moon looked at Toffee confused and also blushing as well.

Then Toffee leaned closer taking his finger off her mouth and replaced it with his lips. He kissed her deeply and Moon sat there still confused and blushing. Soon Toffee pulled away to look at her.

"Moon what's wrong?" Toffee asked Moon looking at her with concern. "I-I don't know if I like you like that Toffee I mean we just met a few days ago don't it feel weird to you?" she asked him. "No I don't I thought you didn't either, don't you love me?" he asked feeling a little upset.

"I do just not like that I'm sorry Toffee I don't even if I'm single I just think we're friends" Moon reassured him smiling a little. Toffee couldn't help looking at her little smile. "Ok I understand but can i take the time to at least know you?" he asked.

"What you mean like a date?" Moon asked confused a little. "Yes if you want" Moon giggled a bit, "of course if you wanted a date you could've asked don't be afraid to ask me anything". Moon kissed him back on the lips and Toffee kissed back.

((Oh I forgot to tell you guys she is wearing what she is wearing in the picture and no Toffee is not a human he is still a monster lizard thing))

Moon's mom called her in, "well see you awhile crocodile" she said waving and smiling. "See you later alligator" Toffee smiled and waved back as she left. He watched her again then left to get ready for his date.

((Sorry if it's short like the others I'll try to make it uh longer and I'm looking for request on what you would like to see Toffee and moon do before they ya know))