Another Date

((Filler chapter and warning lemon and language))

"Hey Toffee what should we do today sense we're dressed up for no reason" Moon asked looking up at Toffee. "How about another date?" Toffee suggested looking back at Moon. "Okay! Lets go!" Moon cheered leading him to a nice restraunt. They sat down and ordered two glasses of wine and spaghetti.

((Idk I'm running out of ideas))

Once they got their spaghetti they ate it lady and the tramp style. After they ate their food they went to a near by hotel and settled there. Toffee the pinned Moon down on the bed rubbing her soft chest slightly making her moan softly. He then took off Moon's dress revelling Moon's bare chest. Toffee started licking sucking her chest making her moan more.

As he licked/sucked on her chest he rubbed her pussy through her panty. Moon moaned loudly as she unzipped Toffee's pants and started rubbing his bulged through his boxers. They both moaned in unison as they touched each other intensely. Soon they both cummed then they made out passitonely savering each kiss they gave each other.

Toffee put his dick into Moon's pussy thrusting in and out. He trusted deeply soon cumming into Moon deeply  then pulling out. They cuddled each other than fell asleep. The next day they woke up still cuddling each other tightly. "That was awesome!!!" Moon excitedly cheered hugging him tightly. "Yeah it was let's do it again sometime" Toffee repiled hugging back.

~later~

At a restaurant again they sat down and ordered whatever. They chat for the rest of the night then went to an amusement park. They ran into the amusement park giggling and holding hands, "Toffee let's go on a ride!" Moon smiled pointing to the roller coaster. "Moon are you sure you wanna go on that ride," Toffee asked looking at Moon with a teasing smile. "Why what's wrong with that ride is it not fun?" Moon questioned back looking at the roller coaster with concern. 

"No it's just it'll don't know if you'll like it, it goes really fast" Toffee implied. "Oh well how about a game...Hmmm how about that one" Moon asked again pointing to a ball throw game. "Hmmm I dunno if don't think you have the muscle for that unlike me" Toffee teasingly flexing his arm. "Oh you~" Moon giggled hitting Toffee playfully blushing a little. "Yeah I'm really ripped but you know what we can go on that ride" Toffee said pointing to a ride called The Tunnel of Love.

"Oh love ride why not let's go love lizard~" Moon giggled  leading him on the ride. They got onto the ride and sat down cuddling each other the ride started and it became dark inside. Moon got scared and hugged Toffee tightly by the arm cuddling close to him. "Oh are you scared~" Toffee grinned in a teasing way. "I never knew it was so dark in here" she said in fear looking up at the ceiling. "Heh well that's the point" Toffee smiled looking at Moon then cuddled her back.

"What point is that actually?" Moon asked doubting Toffee for a mintue. "The point is so that you can trust your partner and plus isn't it romantic we can make out~" Toffee smirked moving his eyebrows up and down. "Oh you of course we can make out~" Moon giggled leaning towards him kissing him on the lips. Toffee kissed back touching her cheek kissing more deeply. They kissed all the way through the ride so romantic.

((Hope you guys like comment vote and follow for more))
Ps. Sorry if it wasn't good I'm running out of ideas