Playing Dress Up

(His House part 3)

Moon woke up, Toffee next to her sleeping and they were still both naked. She got up, grabbed her wand then did magic on herself making a blue poofy dress appear on her as a change of clothes. After that she began to go into the kitchen until Toffee woke up, he stretched and yawned. Moon turned around smiling, "well I see you're up good morning".

"Yeah good....morning" Toffee said hesitantly said looking at Moon blushing lightly. "Hmmm Toffee what's wrong?" Moon said concerned tilting her head to the side. "Oh...nothing its just that you're so beautiful~" Toffee said grinning. "Oh you~" Moon repiled blushing. Toffee got up and started to get dressed. Moon went into the kitchen and started to make something.

Toffee walked in and hugged her from behind, "whatcha doin' puddin'" Toffee teased breaking up the hug. Moon giggled, "making breakfast silly". "Can I help?" Toffee asked. "Of course you can!" Moon smiled, "will you get me flour, eggs, milk and a wisk" Moon added getting a cup of water to add in the mixture.

"But of course my lady" Toffee repiled grabbing the ingredients and putting them next to Moon. Moon took each one and added them into the mixture one by one then stirred until it was ready to be poured into a pan to cook. She poured three little ones in at a time and soon made a dozen. She gave half to Toffee and she ate the other half herself. 

"Those were good Moon I loved them thank you!" Toffee smiled patting his stomach. "Oh I'm glad!" Moon smiled back. They sat down on his bed and talked for hours after that they laid down bored. "Now what" Moon said bored then she looked over to Toffee's closet and got an idea, "I got it!" she added sitting up quickly. "What?" Toffee said looking over still lying down. Moon ran over to his closet and opened it revealing a certain outfit in general.

Toffee quickly sat up a bit worried if she was going to ask about that certain outfit she was looking at. "Toffee I never saw you wear this one is it a costume of some sort?" Moon asked. "Uh yes a uh...Halloween costume" Toffee lied. "Halloween...what's that?" Moon asked.

"You don't know...oh right you don't live on earth...it's a earth holiday where the young children there once a year at night dress up in costume walk around in neighbor hoods getting free candy" Toffee explained. "Oh ok!" Moon smiled taking the costume off the hanger holding it up to herself, "can I try it on?" she added. "Of course!" Toffee said smiling back.

Moon went into the bathroom, a few minutes came out dress in his so called "costume". Toffee stared in awe as she came out and stood in front of him sticking her tongue out at him mischivously. "Oh aren't you bad~" Toffee finally said eye balling her from head to toe. "Oh I know~" moon giggled sitting on Toffee's lap.

They leaned closer to each other, soon touching lips with each others making out passionately. They stopped after a short while then Moon's phone viberated. She checked it it was a message from her mom to go home. "Oh it's my mother I gotta go home now" Moon said quickly taking off his so called "costume" and putting it back up in the closet, putting back on her puff blue dress.

"Alright my shiney Moon I'll see you tomorrow at the tree" Toffee said. "Alright take care polar bear!" Moon smiled picking up her clothes and umbrella putting her phone in her pocket. "Stay Sweet parakeet" Toffee said as she walked out the door. He was finally alone in which he hated being lonely he wish Moon stayed with him forever.