Another Day

Moon was in the same place as yesterday waiting for Toffee to come. Instead of Moon wearing her causal blue dress she was wearing a pinkish purple dress with bows on it and it was loose not puffy. Soon Toffee came, "good evening princess" he said softly.

"Oh good evening Toffee...you came...I can't believe you came!" Moon said happily tearing up. "Woah princess why wouldn't I have did you know the truth about me?" Toffee asked. "Uh what truth?" Moon asked back confused. "Oh nothing I came beacuse...I like hanging out with you you're sweet, kind and pretty..." Toffee bashfully said blushing.

Moon blushed as well, "what do you mean like me, like me as friends?"she asked. "Uh yeah as friends" he repiled back smiling a little. They both looked at each other and laughed. "You're so silly if you wanted to be my friend why didn't you ask?" Moon asked. "Beacuse I thought you knew the truth of us mon- uh um uh I mean beacuse I was shy" he replied back nervous.

"Oh don't be silly of course I would want to be your friend and truth about what?" she asked once again. "N-nothing don't worry about it" he said looking down. "Well ok then...hey do you wanna read a book with me?" she asked smiling. "Uh sure what book is it?" Toffee asked getting close to Moon.

Moon got out the book in her bag labeled Moon on it and sat in Toffee's lap. "I hope you don't mind" she said looking up at him. He blushed and said, "oh no its ok what's this book about?" he asked looking down at her. "Its about me Moon Butterfly and my adventures in living in Mewni castle" she repiled smiling and looking up at him.

"You mean your diary" Toffee teased. Moon laughed, "no silly its what I do to become a queen one day I'm telling you beacuse I trust you". "Oh trusting me already what if I attacked you rrraaahhhh!" Toffee teased pinning Moon to the ground tickling her.

"Toffee stop it that tickles" Moon laughed, "Toffee I'm gonna pee stop it". "Oh fine I'll stop...NOT!" Toffee said tickling her more. Moon laughed so hard she couldn't breathe. Then eventually Toffee stoped tickling her. Moon calmed down she laughed so hard tears ran down her cheeks.

"Why yes I win I am so the master at ticking" Toffee said grinning. "Why yes you certainly are now come on no more horse playing I want to read the book to you before I have to-" Moon was interrupted by her mom calling her. "Well I guess this is goodbye princess" Toffee said grinning more.

"Uh I don't like goodbyes how about see you later alligator" Moon said standing up. Toffee stood, "see you awhile crocodile" he said smiling and gave Moon a kiss on the cheek

Moon kissed back then started walking home as she walked back she turned around and gave Toffee a warm smile then continues walking home. Toffee blushed, he loved her warm smile she awalys gave him. He watched her go than walked away.

(Thank you guys for the votes and like I said comment for more please and thank you))