Queen Moon and King Toffee!?

((Requested by icexred10 and IrisThomas9))

Finally after many years Moon was finally Queen. There was so much for her to do sense she was queen. It has been a long time sense she has seen her boyfriend Toffee. He had to go away and lead his army so he wasn't there much.

((Good army btws))

She missed him so much every day and night she thought of him soon coming back home and maybe purpose. One day when she was asleep tiny pebbles hit her window. She then woke up to the sound of those and looked out the window. She then saw Toffee smiling and waving hello from down afar.

"Toffee!" Moon said with glee as she went down to greet him. "Why hello my bright Moon" Toffee said hugging Moon and she hugged back. "I'm so glad you're here I'm finally not alone anymore!" Moon happily said moving back from the hug.

"I also came here to do this" Toffee said kneeling down on his knees pulling out a Moon shaped ring, "Moon Butterfly will you....Marry me?" He added putting the ring on her finger. "Yes! I! Of course I will!" Moon cheered jumping into his arms

~a few days when they're finally married~

"Toffee I have something to tell you" Moon hesitated at first but then said, "I'm pregnant". "Wow Moon that's great!" Toffee smiled hugging Moon gently rubbing her stomach slightly. After a few days she started to throw up, eat allot and get moody. Toffee thought it was kinda cute when she acted like that so he helped Moon run mewni sense he was king now.

Soon she had the baby and it was a beautiful baby girl.

Her name was star.

She soon grew up to be the happy go lucky girl you know today.

((Before the baby and at their wedding))

Toffee took some cake and smeared some on Moon's face. "Hey you~" Moon giggled smearing some cake on Toffee's face back. They started throwing cake everywhere man wasn't that fun after that they opened a few presents. Soon after that they got into a carriage that says on the back "just hitched" and strings with cans tied at the end of them.

((Time skip to a baby shower Moon had))

"Oh Moon I can't believe you're pregnant" her mom said drinking a glass of wine. "Uh yeah mom i keep telling you this and you still don't believe me...lame" Moon said looking bored. "Anyway is it a boy or a girl hun?" Here mom asked. "A girl I think either one I'm fine with it even though it has to be a girl or I'll family won't work" Moon said less bored.

((Time skip to when Star is a toddler))

Moon, Toffee and Star were walking happily to the park. Star fell down then started to cry, "Mommy! Daddy!". "Oh Star be more careful okay" Moon calmly said picking star up cuddling her softly. Star smiled and said, "Okay mommy!". Later back at home when they were having dinner.

"Star you need to eat your veggies or you won't grow big and strong like your father" Toffee repiled trying to get Star to eat carrots. "No I don't wanna!" Star yelled throwing the bowl on the ground. Toffee sighed then went to go get another bowl of carrot the said, "here comes the air plane". He made air plane noises and finally fed Star.

Later at night Star had a nightmare. She got up and went to her parents room. "Mommy Daddy I had a nightmare" she rubbed her cute little eyes. "Aw it's okay sweetie you can sleep with us" Moon smiled as Toffee picked her up and layed her down in between them. Star smiled and snuggled her parents tightly with love as she fell soundly to sleep.

((I hope you guys like comment vote follow and request for more))