Moon Kills Toffee!!!

(This is not part of the story this was requested by StarcoFan888 and P.S I made the pic above....you're welcome)

"Toffee....how...how could you do this...to me..." Moon cried falling to her knees.  "Beacuse I can and I just did" Toffee dropping the dust of the wand that star was in then slowly walked away without hesitation. Marco ran to Toffee and punched him in the back of his chest.

"You guys never learn" Toffee said unaffected by the hit and just kept walking. Marco also feel to his knees devastated that Star (his lover) is gone. Moon couldn't take it anymore so got up and started throwing insults at Toffee. Toffee ignored them still walking unaffected.

Moon started to glow as she yelled at him tears falling from her cheeks. She slowly turned into her mewni form, slowly floating up in the air. She started to say the darkest spell from Eclipsa's chapter.

I call the darkness unto the, from deepest depths to from earth to sea. From darkest night I pledge my soul and crash my heart. I summon forth the deadly power TO SEE MY HATED FOE DEVOURED!!!

He then shot a huge purple and blue beam at Toffee but missed because she was so depressed she couldn't aim right. "You missed" Toffee said emotionless still not affected at all by what is happening. Moon slowly floated back down crying on the ground she was about to give until she heard a voice saying, don't give mom you almost had him try again.

"Star?" Moon whispered to herself as she sat up a bit. She then got up and dusted herself off before she tried to do the spell again. Moon then focused herself then started to say the spell again her arms started to turns dark. She aimed at Toffee then shot at him directly causing him to disenigrate and die. As for Star she was gone forever....jk she was fine she came back her way.

(If Ludo killed Toffee)
"How dare you betray me you lizard!" He yelled pushing a pillar down on him but that missed. "What are you talking about you chip big loving bird" Toffee said not really caring. "Fffffffffudge you Toffee" Ludo said attacking him but failed and fell on to the ground. "Hmmm how bout no" Toffee said walking away.

There was one thing Toffee didn't know Ludo tied his shoe laces together and he fell in a ditch and on a random land mine.

The End XD lol

And Ludo would be like, "yes! F*ck you Toffee!" He shouted twerking.

Oh yes and soon Marco and Star fell in love with each other the end for real.

(Sorry if it was short I kinda had writers block for a while but if you have more requests please tell me k)

STAR OUT!!!!