New Phone

(Grounded part 3)

Moon went down stairs with a smile on her face and sat down at the table. "What are you smiling about is it that after this you'll be in grounded?" her mom asked. "Yeah sure" Moon said eating what was on her plate.

"Your welcome but that doesn't mean today you'll get to go out you got duties to attend to after lunch finally" her mother said with a slight chuckle. "Oh...wait really I start today will that mean I'll be busy all the time?" Moon's asked. "No no you won't have all the duties until you're older this is just to prepare you for the future dear so you're lucky to still go out and have fun" Moon's mother answered.

"Oh thank you mother" Moon said relived. "Your welcome dear but next time when I say come in you come in got it" her mom seriously said. "Yes mother....wait mom?" Moon said looking up from her plate. "Yes dear?" her mom repiled back. "Why don't you just give me a phone".

"Unacceptable you are only allowed near the house and village I will not accept you go out that far do you understand" her mom simply explained. "Yes but what if I don't her you the phone ringing will wake me up if you call and plus why yell it's unladylike to yell" Moon protested.

Her mom did not like the way she talked back but was sold to what she said. "Alright Moon I get you a phone later" her mom sighed. "Oh thank you mother!" Moon cheered hugging her mother with joy. "Ok ok just don't abuse it alright" her mom calmly said. "Alright I'll take good care of it!" Moon said smiling.

Later after lunch, Moon was practising her magic until her mom walked in. "Did you get it!" Moon said all excited. "Of course I did here" her mom said handing her the phone. Her phone case has a picture of a blue moon behind the blue sea. "Oh mother I love it!" Moon said jumping on her mom in a hug. "Oh you're quite welcome".

Later Moon was up in her room all afternoon getting her phone set up and everything. I wonder if Toffee has a phone? "Moon dinner time!" her moon yelled from downstairs. Already but it feels like I just got phone 5 minutes ago...

"Coming!" Moon yelled back plugging her phone up to let it charge. Then he went downstairs then sat down at the table. Her mom came in and put food in front of Moon, "so how's your new phone?" she asks. "Fun!...but don't worry I'll take full responsible of it" Moon answered eating.

"Good!" her mother smiled as she went back into the kitchen. After Moon ate she quickly went up to her room and got her phone. She checked to see if it was fully charged and it was only half precent. "Aw man...oh well I'm going to bed so that I can show Toffee tomorrow" Moon said to herself.

She got changed then went to bed dreaming about Toffee.