Toffee Coffee

((LOL get it XD))

They woke up the next morning yawning and stretching. Toffee got up and went into the kitchen looking for some coffee beans to make coffee but didn't have any. Then Moon walked in, "out of coffee?" Moon asked. Toffee noded then Moon had a suggestion, "Why don't we go in your home town and go to a coffee shop...well that's if you have one". "Alright sounds like a plan...just let me get dressed first K" Toffee said walking into the bathroom. "K!" Moon shouted grabbing her wand and doing a magic clothing transformation. Toffee came out and looked at Moon, "you...look...beautiful" he said in shock at how beautiful his girlfriend looked.

"Look Toffee we're matching!" Moon gleefully said clinging onto his arm. "Yeah...so you ready?" He asked. "Yeah!" He cheered walking out the door with him still holding onto his arm.

~later after awhile of walking~

Toffee opened the door for Moon, "ladies first" he teased grinning wide. "Oh you~" Moon giggled walking inside then stopped in her tracks when she saw all the costumers were lizards monsters too but bigger and a bit scarier. Moon hid behind Toffee afraid they might do something to her but Toffee walked in there confidentiality like if he new that they weren't going to hurt him. "Toffee do you know these scary lizards" Moon asked still scared. "Yes they won't hurt you I promise they may look scary on the outside but they are kind on the inside" Toffee said calmly.

"Then why are they staring at us?" Moon asked again. "Not me you and that's because they haven't seen people like you around here...and think of it as they are scared of you trust me you'll  be fine just stick with me" Toffee warmly said trying to cheer Moon up. "Yeah okay Toffee...Hmmm what kind of coffee they have here?" Moon asked. "Um any kind I'll  order for you if you want" Toffee said looking up at the menu above the counter were they order at. "No I've got this!" Moon repiled all confident like walking up to the counter.

"Can I get uuuhhhh....medium black coffee with a hint of vanilla cream please" Moon said smiling at the lizard taking her order. The lizard took Moon's and Toffee's order down on a paper them they went to go sit down. "Um Toffee I didn't see you place an order do they already know your order?" Moon asked. Toffee noded then messed with the napkins next to him. Moon looked at him like if something was wrong but didn't want to say anything. Soon the lizards called their names to get their coffees then Toffee got up and got them then went back to Moon.

"Um Toffee I didn't order whatever this is it oops like slop" Moon said pushing the cup away. The lizards over by the counter looked offended then Toffee switched their cup's quickly drinking the slop like substance making a straight face. "Uh Tof- oh!" Moon was cut off by Toffee shoving the straw of his coffee in Moon's mouth shutting her up. Moon began to drink his coffee feeling relaxed because it tasted good.

Later when they were walking back home. "Uh Toffee what was that whole thing about?" Moon asked. "They don't like people like you and don't ask me why they just don't" Toffee sighed looking down. "Toffee what's wrong you don't seem yourself today?" Moon asked hugging his arm with concern. "You wouldn't understand are kind is just not meant to be together I don't know what I was thinking when I hooked up with you when I know it could never be" Toffee said shaking Moon off his arm. Moon looked at him shocked and surprised, "Whatever it is I'm sure I'll understand in some way please tell me" Moon said a bit worried.

"No...come on let's stop talking about this and go home" Toffee said walking away. Moon nodded and walked with him, soon they were at his house, Toffee opened the door and walking in. Moon followed behind him looking very worried then she got. Text from her mom to come home. "Hey Toffee I gotta go but I'll  see you tomorrow k" Moon said leaving his house, "see you later alligator" she added as she left leaving Toffee alone. He didn't even say anything back he just stood there.

~later~

"Mom I'm home!" Moon yelled walking into the kitchen. She found her mom laying on the floor bleeding in pain. "Mom!!! Wha-what happened?", "the...lizards..." her mom repiled weakly then soon passing out.

((Cliff hanger haha sorry hope you guys like comment vote and follow for more))