Some Space Advice

Moon's POV
It has been mouths since I've seen Toffee I can't help to tell if he was okay. I don't know if I should feel mad at him or even if I got over it. It feels like I have but its dangerous to be with him although I still love him. Maybe I should go and see him...no oh I don't know i need some advice. I turned to my spell book and opened it.

"Glossyerick are you in there I need some advice" I said looking down and rubbing my arm nervously. "Yes princess...what do you want" he asked bitterly. "I met this guy who I think is evil but I think I still love him but he's dangerous but though I love him..." I slightly said confusing myself. "It sounds like you've a got a problem there" Glossyerick said.

"Yeah and I just need you help to-" Moon stopped when she looked back at a closed spell book in which Glossyerick stopped listening, "....jerk..." Moon added scowling at the book.  I sighed not knowing what else to do then I figured maybe I could tell mom for advice maybe she'll actually help. Then I went to my mother's room to see her lying in bed watching the television.

"Hey mom i need some advice" I said going into her room. "What kind of advice sweetie?" her mom asked. "Well MY friend says her boyfriend is dangerous and can't be trusted but after a while of space she doesn't know what to do because she still has feelings for him" Moon slightly explained.

"Hmmmm I see so your friend is simply confused and I completely understand...she just needs to find out more in a safe way maybe after all he couldn't be like he couldn't be like she seems or he could be like what she means" Moon's mom explain smiling warmly. "So what you're saying is find more of the truth?" Moon questioned looking confused.

Moon's mom nodded falling to sleep. "Oh I see....well then I guess I could give him another chance" Moon said to herself walking out of her mother's room.

~later~ ((Out of POV))

Moon knocks on Toffee's door, "Toffee I come here to give you another chance I hope you can forgive me" Moon said knocking again. After a few minutes Toffee opened the door and he looked terrible. "Oh hey Moon.." Toffee said with an emotionless groan. 

"T-toffee a-are you o-okay?" Moon studdered nervously. "Yeah things are good...heyyyyyy I thought you were mad at me" Toffee slurred. Moon sniffed Toffee then made a disgusted face asking, "Toffee are you drunk?" "No you're drunk~" Toffee said and went to go lay down in bed.

"No I'm not you are and why are you drinking we definitely need a talk" Moon said walking into his house then she closed the door. She sat on Toffee's bed the Toffee pinned her down sexually, "T-toffee what is this what's going on?" Moon asked blushing. Then Toffee started taking off her clothes without an answer leaving Moon blushing and confused.

((Hope you guys like comment vote follow and request for more))