You finally came!

Sana's POV

...- We have landed in Ottawa. We hope you have a safe trip and keep flying with Air Canada!

Here I was, standing in a plane, trying to get out. My seat was at the complete back so I had to wait a bit. After a while of waiting, I finally got out of the plane. Once I was out, I took a glance at the beautiful capital of Canada. I couldn't see a lot but what I saw was enough to amaze me.

I got out of the airport after taking my luggage. From the airport, I got a taxi and told him my address. My living space was near downtown so it took me half an hour to reach there.

I had a small condominium in the heart of downtown. It was simple and sweet. I used it as my secret spot. Only Ruby and I knew this place. I didn't even tell my beloved mom. Even though at times I felt the urge to tell her, I didn't. Now, it's going to come handy!

This condominium was owned Ruby and me. We had bought it with the money we got from the small business we had 3 years ago. We had started a small business, RaSa. It used to do manicures and pedicures at home. I was 22 at the time. We started it from the money we earned ourselves.

At first, Ruby and I would go to the customers houses to do their manicure or pedicure but then, our business became a hit and we had to engage more people. Slowly, our business grew and we couldn't give enough time to it because of studies. We were fortunate enough to have honest workers.

Ruby was studying to become a doctor and I was studying law. One day, when we were sitting, we decided to give the business to Maira. She was a very hardworking and honest girl. She also was the first one we engaged.

Maira was very happy to get the business but refused to take it just like that. She only wanted a 50 percent share but I somehow convinced her to get at least 80%. She hesitated at first but finally agreed. Ruby and I never really took our 20 percent share. We would just put it in Maira's pay.

At the end of that project, we had lots of money so Ruby and I decided to buy something as a memory for our friendship. We ended up buying a condominium in Ottawa. We were 101% sure that no one was ever going to use it but we still bought it. Today, finally, it'll be useful.

I was really lost in my thoughts that I didn't even remark that the taxi was in front of the condo building. I got out of the car, payed the driver and got my luggage out. I slowly walked inside the building when I heard someone calling my name. I knew I had heard that voice somewhere before. I remembered whose voice it was. I prayed to god that it's not who I think it is and hesitatingly turned around.

He was standing there with a relived expression on his face. He looked as if he had got the shock of his life. He was really trying to look  mad but failed at it miserably. I was about to speak when he came forward and cupped my face.

...- « Do you know how worried I was? »
Sana- « I can explain » I said on the verge of crying.

I was about to start crying when he hugged me tightly. He took my hands and kissed them. He then looked at me straight in the eyes.

...- « Promise me that you'll never leave me again! »
Sana- «I promise! » I said

This person could make me smile in a second and make me cry in the other. He was so sweet. All of a sudden, he freed me from his grip and came back to his mad expression. I really wanted to laugh but maintained myself as I knew that this «serious» phase of his was very scary.

...- « Do you have any idea about how mad I am at you right now? »
Sana- « Ok baba, I know what I did was wrong but forgive me na. I won't leave you now! »
...- « Promise? » he said grinning
Sana- « Pakka wala Promise! »

He smiled showing me his set of pearly white teeth. We both then proceeded towards my condominium to talk over coffee. It was really nice to see him.

Sana felt someone was spying her but she ignored it as no one knew her in this unknown city!