The accident

Authors's POV

It was finally time! Ayaan was about to make Sana his own property. He was a bit nervous.

On the other hand, Sana is really excited that she is getting married. She is also very nervous but she knows that she has to get so why not now.

Sana was aware that Ayaan doesn't like him but still wanted to marry him as she wanted to make him trust in love.

Even if he doesn't like Sana his whole life, she was determined to make him believe in love. It was the only reason that she was marrying him.

Sana's POV

He was putting the sindoor (red powder that is put in the middle partition of the hair. It indicates that a women is married) in my hair partition. I was having goosebumps at his touch. He sensed that I got stiff so he took his hands off me and gave me an apologising look.

After that, he put the mangalsutra (black and gold necklace that indicates a indian married women) around my neck. This time, I was comfortable with his touch. Not completely but it wasn't disturbing me either.

Now, it was the turn for the seven vows. We have to turn seven times around a fire and each vow has a rule that we should respect during the married life. It also indicates that we will stay with the same person during 7 more lives. While the priest was chanting, Ayaan and I were turning around the fire.

After the sixth turn , I felt really hot on my feet. As I looked down, I saw that my lehenga's bottom was on fire. When I looked down, I stopped turning. When I stopped turning, Ayaan saw what I was looking at. He saw that my lehenga was on fire. As soon as he saw, he turned and fell down at my feet.

Everyone started screaming and shouting. I was there confused. Suddenly, someone shook my shoulders but I didn't react as I was too shocked. Then I felt somebody picking me up.

All of a sudden everybody started to shout my name and screaming. I saw that my parents were crying and Ayaan had a nervous look on his face. He was ordering people to get some water. After that, I felt really dizzy and all went black.

Ruby's POV

I was with Raj when everybody started shouting. As I looked around, I saw that Sana was laying on the floor. She was unconscious.

Ayaan was leaning on her and trying to wake her up. He was throwing a lot of water on her.

Being a future doctor I knew that she won't get up by just throwing water. She had suffered from shock. I decided to help him.

Ayaan's POV

When I was throwing water on Sana, in order to wake her up, Ruby came beside me to help

Tears welled up my eyes as I thought about our past. I still don't understand why she betrayed me.

When she touched my shoulder for help, I jerked her hand away. I didn't want that a girl like her touches my to-be wife.

After 30 mins, Sana still wasn't awake. So we called the ambulance. The ambulance arrived In no time and took Sana with them.

As I was about to go in the ambulance with her, Mrs. Malhotra came in-between

Mrs Malhotra- Stay away from my daughter

Ayaan- No but...

Mrs Malhotra- No buts, she's my daughter and I am going with her.

With that, she left with Sana in the ambulance.