Will he ever love me?

Sana's POV

I seriously am going to kill this idiot! Why the hell is he drunk? Even if had to drink, what was the need to let him come and destroy my sleep in the hospital.

I took a good decision to push him away. He'll know the consequences of messing with Sana Malhotra's sleep!

Ayaan- Are you crazy? Why the hell did you push me down the bed?

Sana- Why? Were you thinking that this is some bed of a five star hotel? This is my bed and I am sick currently!
Ayaan- Still, it's not any reason to push me down the bed.

Sana- Ok, then first tell me your reason to come here drunk,sneaking at night,in a hospital?

Ayaan- It's just that I ... I .. was missing you!

Sana - Oh Mr. Sharma, please stop showing your fake concern towards me, I know that you want my father's money after his death.

Ayaan- Ok, so first of all, I have a name and you can call me by it. Secondly, how can you be so sure about me wanting your dad's money?

Sana- Well one thing is for sure, you aren't marrying me for love. The only other reason you are marrying me can be for my dad's money.

My heart was throbbing with pain as I was saying these words. After all, Ayaan is my crush from a long time and deep down I truly wish that he also loves me.

Ayaan- Ok well if that's what you think of me, I'll make sure to bless you with enough pain during the period of our marriage.

Sana- Just keep your fake concern to yourselves. I am strong enough to be able to defend myself from a grown up egotistical man.

He was shooting daggers at me with his eyes. It would never turn out to be like this if he would accept my proposal that day. He always thought that I was too much bubbly and happy. Now it's his turn to feel sad.

Ayaan's POV

I had been enough insulted. I wanted, with all my mighty, beat her up. The only thing that stopped me was Ruby's promise. Even though she left me a long time ago, I still have feelings for her.

I was already enough stressed out and didn't want to think about it in her room as I was scared that I might end up doing something I'll regret afterwards.

Even after getting out of the room, I was feeling really frustrated.I just decided to go out of the room and stop thinking about it.

Even after getting out of the room, I was feeling really frustrated. I only had one thought and that was of Sana. How the hell can she reject me? I was and am the one who can reject people. I guess she is forgetting that she is soon to be Mrs. Sharma.

Anyways, let her be for now. She'll experience the real torture very soon.

Sana's POV

Ayaan left slamming the door without saying a word. As soon as he left the room, all of the emotions that were in me decided to go out and I started crying.

It started with one sob, then two and then I lost the count as I was sobbing really hard. What did I do to deserve such hatred? I only was asking some love from him. If he didn't want me, why is he marrying me?

I am sure he thinks of me as a toy. I don't know what to do. My mom wants me to run away, my dad wants me to marry him, my brain tells me to tell the truth to dad and my heart... says to give Ayaan a chance and try to tame the beast in him.

I know that if I try with all of my might, I might be able to remove all of the hatred from his heart and make him able to love me. One side of me says that I should marry him and live with him no matter what the other side says that I shouldn't and keep him at a distance from me. I seriously have no idea about what to do. Only god can help me.