Drunk or...romantic

Sana's POV

It's been 10 minutes that Ayaan Is still sitting here. I seriously want to sleep but I want to wait for Ayaan to leave. I am scared , he might take advantage of my sleeping self.

I don't know what happend, but all of a sudden, Ayaan leaned towards me. I wasn't sure of his intentions. I still decided to stay there and see what he does.

He just leaned towards my forehead and left a little peck. I was really surprised and disgusted myself because I thought ill of him. He murmured something before leaving. I wasn't sure about what he said but I was pretty sure that he wasn't angry!

Ayaan's POV

As I head out of Sana's room, I met Mr. and Mrs. Kapoor. They looked happy. I guess they went to meet the doctor.

Mr. Kapoor- Ayaan, my son, I am really happy that Sana is alright. The doctor told us that you went to meet...

Before he could complete his sentence, Mrs. Kapoor engulfed me in a hug. I have no idea what gave her a sudden mood change. Was she the same person whom was ready to kill me minutes ago?

Mrs. Kapoor- I am so sorry Ayaan, i really thought that you were a bad gut but when i saw you with Sana moments ago, I realized that I was completely wrong. Now, I want that you and Sana get married properly tomorrow. Only one of your "phera" is left.

For the first time in many years, I felt loved. It really was the first time from the death of my parents that I felt motherhood from another person than my own mother. I always had my aunt but she was always jealous of me, my property and my brain. She knew that I was far way intelligent than her own son.

I hugged Mrs. Kapoor back. I also wanted to give her a hug. I wanted to feel that my mother is in front of me. I wanted to feel like my mother never left me and that now she'll stay with me forever. I really should stop being emotional, my plan will be ruined

"You are an idiot ass who has no emotions. That lady is now ready to give you her most important gift and you, the monster you are, are still thinking of revenge. I feel really ashamed that I have to be the inner of you." My inner again scolded me. He is the only one who know from what I have struggled.

Ayaan- I am glad that you have now accepted me Mrs. Kapoor. I really am sorry for all the inconvenience I have caused in the past. I can assure you that I won't do anything in the future that will cause trouble to you or will disappoint you.

Mrs. Kapoor - Now as you also accept me, please stop addressing me as Mrs. Kapoor. Call me Mom. That is the only way I can feel that you love me as your mother and that way I can also think of you as a son.

Ayaan- Yes sure Mrs. Oh I am sorry "mom"!

She again hugged me but this time she started crying. While she was hugging me, I saw Mr. Kapoor glaring at me. He also started laughing.

Mr-Kapoor- You never hugged me in this way Mrs. Kapoor.
He highlighted the word "Kapoor"

Mrs. Kapoor- Sorry, these kind of hugs are only reserved for my son and no one else.

Mr Kapoor was confused as he didn't know what to say. After a minute of thinking, we all bursted in laughing. I was finally so happy after really a long time. All this happiness was bringing my past back. The sweet past that was followed by the bitter.

Ayaan- Mom, please excuse me, I need to go to the washroom.

She simply nodded.

I then rushed to the washroom. I started crying. I wasn't a person who would cry at regular times, I would only cry when I was really sad. Nowadays, when I am sad, I just take the help of my best friend, Alcohol.

To all of those whom thought that I have friends, a heartless and ruthless man like me can have zero friends. The only friends I have, or should I say had, were with me because of my money. Till I would buy them luxuries, they were with me. When I stopped, they all left me and never even showed me their faces again.

All of those past memories were coming back to my mind, all the moments passed with my parents, my childhood, my friend and .... Ruby.

That girl , she just left me without telling me why she is leaving me or she even didn't tell me she was leaving. I hate even thinking about her.

I returned back where Mr and Mrs Kapoor were sitting. I saw that they were discussing something very seriously. As Mr Kapoor saw me, they stopped talking and acted all happy. I could see a nervous look on Mr Kapoor's face but decided to ignore it.

Mrs Kapoor - Are you okay? You look as if you've cried'

Ayaan- Yes I am completely fine, what will happen to me? Will I die?

I answered extremely rudely. I don't know what took me, but I was extremely mad at something even I didn't know. I guess it was just that I am not used that somebody takes care of me.

Mrs Kapoor - No, don't say that, I was just asking you if you are ok because I was worried about you and I understand that you might be sleepy, you're awake from this morning. It's 3 am, I think you should go home and relax. We are here with Sana anyways. Just come back in the morning.

Mr Kapoor- Son, I she is absolutely right, you should go home and relax. Just be careful and come back in the morning. You need to look hot tomorrow!

He winked at me and Mrs Kapoor and I laughed at his statement. He sure was a funny man.

I finally decided to go home as it was true that I was really tired and exhausted. I needed sleep and tomorrow, i am also getting remarried.

Ayaan - Ok, I also think you guys are right. Please call me in the morning when Sana wakes up, I want to be with her. I'll just sleep and come back as you guys also need rest.

Mrs Kapoor - it's ok, don't take our tension we'll be ok. You just go.

Ayaan- Ok, I'll take your leave now!

And I left from there. I can't wait for tomorrow's day. It's going to be an interesting one for Sana and me!

My longest chapter till date! I got 400 views, its sooooo exciting. Thanks for all the love. This chapter is specially dedicated to the people whom voted and commented on my book. Love you all!❤️❤️