The guilt

Ayaan's POV

I have no idea what picked me as soon as I reached in my car, but I started crying. It maybe was the guilt of spoiling Sana's life or maybe just the fact that I haven't slept for many time.

Today, if I think about my life, I can easily be considered as a grown up ass who does not know how to live and love the people around him.

I have become a person who does not care about anyone. If I try to care, it's always for my own benefit. How did I even think that a joyous and caring girl like Sana will like me?

Because of the guilt, I can't even sleep now. I guess I'll just get some sleeping drugs and go to sleep.

Sana's POV

I woke up with a burning sensation on my face. Somebody opened the curtains and now, the sun rays were evading my face.

As I turned my face a bit, I felt as somebody was putting a pressure on my stomach. I leaned out to see a very peaceful Ayaan sleeping. If he would stay like this during his whole life, I would make sure to love him more.

After 2 minutes of ogling, I smelled alcohol. Did he drink? He had so many issues with alcohol and by getting drunk before. I don't understand why he started to drink again.

Suddenly, my parents came in smiling, but as soon as they saw Ayaan, they looked at me with questioning eyes and left.

I just pushed Ayaan away. How could I even think so good about a man who has no care and respect in life for anyone. He is the only reason why I am laying here in the hospital right now. He is the reason why my big day got all ruined. Curse this man with all of the evil forces in the world.

Ayaan's POV

I just felt as I fell down while sleeping. I thought it was a bad dream, but as I felt pain, I woke up. I opened my eyes to see a raging Sana.

She was shooting daggers with her eyes. If looks could kill, I would've been dead a long while ago. I, all of a sudden, started to think that what the hell was I doing here. Then slowly realization hit in my head. I was so drunk last night.

**************** Flashback***************

Even the sleeping pills didn't work. My head was blasting with pain and I couldn't sleep. I decided to go to the bar.

I know that I wasn't supposed to drink, because of my earlier problems but right now, I only wanted to get relief from my stress and guilt.

********In the bar*********

I went to the bar and started to drink. I ordered one, then two, then three, then four and then I was so drunk that I lost the count of my shots. I am pretty sure that I had at least twelve more.

After drinking, I was so guilty and sad so I went to meet Sana. I got into the car and banged it somewhere. I got out of the car and i didn't even care to look if the person whom's car I bumped was ok. I then walked to the hospital.

Thank god there was no receptionist at the reception or else nobody lets a drunk man enter the hospital.

I then walked to Sana's room and talked to her. Even though she was sleeping, I talked to her and released all of my guilt. I didn't realize when I slept. I just thought of her stomach as my pillow and slept on there.

*********End of Flashback**********