The planning of torture

- Sana's POV

Today is the worst day of my life as I am getting married to the most ruthless and arrogant man in the world. Ye, you guys have guessed it right, I am getting married to Ayaan Sharma , the youngest billionaire of the world. My dad is getting me married to him as he thinks he is an honest and great man. Even though I had a crush on Ayaan from childhood, I know that he is a bad guy who can do anything for money. He is only marrying me as he thinks it's a business deal. For me, this marriage has a lot of values as I am a very traditional girl. I will try my best to fulfill this marriage with whole responsibility.

- Ayaan's POV

Today is the best day of my life as I am going to become double billionaire. You guys must be wondering how? The answer is that I am going to get married to Sana Malhotra. Daughter of business tycoon Mr Malhotra. I am only marrying her for money. I'll leave her only when Mr Malhotra dies as I respect him a lot. I will torture this Sana everyday till she's married to me as her best friend, Ruby, betrayed me. I'll take ,y revenge on her. The truth is that I still love Ruby very much. I don't know why she left me. I can't imagine my life without her. It's time for my marriage and it's time for Sana's  life to become worse than hell. Get ready future Mrs Ayaan Sharma.

So guys what do you think of my first chapter? I hope you liked it. Please tell me if you liked it and thanks to my first readers for reading this book. Please tell me if you like my way of writing as I am new to this writing world! Thanks to @VD_KiLadkiBeautiful_ to become my first supporter