The almost wedding

Aryaan's POV

Var Mala (Indian wedding ritual)

I was took back to reality when Sana put a long flower necklace around my neck. Once she was done, it was my turn to do the same. As I was about to put the garland around her neck, some of her stupid cousins lift her up so that I can have difficulty to put it around her neck. I was freaking angry from inside as they were wasting my time , but I had to put a straight face as I was supposed to put a good impression on her family. I was only able to put the garland around her neck after 5 minutes of nonsense.

After Var Mala

After the Var Mala, me and Sana took pictures with her family members. We only took pictures with her family as I don't talk to any of my family. I don't know if I can even call those crucial people family. Just the thought of them makes my soul shiver. After taking pictures for an hour, my cheeks started hurting really bad. I was now regretting this marriage but thinking of all the wealth it would bring me, encouraged me to smile. I would also encourage myself by imagining the torture I would do to Sana. We continued to take pictures for the next hour. Random people came, gave us money and fed us sweets. Some people also came and pulled my cheeks. It was really annoying but Sana was enjoying it. I was also thinking that how would she enjoy when I'll torture her after marriage.

After another half and hour, we were finally allowed to go and eat. In this eating part, I am supposed to feed Sana and she is supposed to feed me. I was really worried about how would I feed her or most importantly how can I feed her.

When came the plates, all the table of our close family and friends were looking at us so we could feed each other. Sana fed me without any hesitation. I couldn't feed her. I don't know what was stopping me. But then I saw Ruby with her boyfriend Raj. I got extremely angry and annoyed.

I decided to leave but then I thought that I should feed Sana as that would make Ruby jealous. Then without hesitation, I started to stuff Sana's mouth. Everyone was laughing at me but I didn't care as I just wanted to see the pissed off face of Ruby. But as I looked at her, she wasn't even looking at me, she was lost in Raj and Raj was lost in her. I can't believe how I loved that wicked witch. I was a fool to love her. But now, her friend will pay for the consequences she did.

I got out of my thoughts when I heard somebody coughing really hard. I turned to see Sana with a stuffed mouth. I guess I was even feeding her while I was thinking. I felt really bad so I gave her my glass of water. I waited for her to finish her coughing and water to give her a glare as I didn't want that she gets any expectations from me. I can not accept her as my wife.

After eating, Sana and I went back to our seats and we took pictures for the next hour. After the pictures, we went to complete the marriage rituals. After these rituals, Sana will become my lawfully wedded wife and I will become his lawfully wedded husband.

I somehow had feelings for Sana but I can't say anything about them right now as they could easily destroy my plans. Anyways I can do whatever I wish with her after marriage so it doesn't matter if I tell her my feelings or not.