I shall not escape..

Ayaan's POV

Mrs. Malhotra came down after 10 minutes but she told us that Sana needs some alone time so she'll be down in 30 minutes.

Mrs. Malhotra - Sana is coming downstairs in 1/2 hour as she needs time alone

Mr. Malhotra- Tell her to come down now as Aryaan and Sana have to take a flight to America tonight.

Ayaan- Yes Mme. that will be appreciated.

Mrs. Malhotra- Why did nobody tell me that he was taking my daughter away from me? I am not letting her go anywhere without me.

Mr Malhotra - No dear, Sana was the one who told us to not tell you anything as she knew that you won't let her go. She is going with her husband so she'll be safe.

Mrs. Malhotra- She is my angel and I don't want any problem to come in her life. I am telling you, if anything happens to my daughter, I won't spare you.

Ayaan - Don't worry Mme. I will never let any problem come through her way. I'll always protect her.

Mrs. Malhotra- I hope you will and you don't have any other choice either.

This oldie can be of use sometimes. He just saved me from his wife. All of a sudden, the song ''Din Shagna Da'' started playing and everyone went silent. As I looked up, I saw the illusion of a angel . Sana was finally coming down. She was wearing a very pretty red dress . Everybody was looking at her. If I didn't hate this girl, I would definitely keep her more preciously than flowers.

Sana's POV

As I was coming down, thousand thoughts were scrolling through my mind. I wasn't sure if mom was right or not. I wasn't even sure I should tell dad that Aryaan is not a good guy. What I knew was that within 6 months, Aryaan will takeover my dad's business and my dad will lead a peaceful death. That thought was enough to marry Aryaan. I was taken away from my thoughts when my favourite song ''Din Shagna Da'' started playing. As I looked down, I saw hundreds of people looking at me. Nobody was talking. Mom and Dad had tears in their eyes. Aryaan was looking at me really awkwardly. It was looking like he was checking me out. When I glared at him, he turned his eyes away. I think maman and papa were crying because they were thinking that I won't be with them anymore. The thought of not staying with them anymore even brought tears to my eyes. My whole life I have stayed with my parents, I've never went to parties and always respected my parents. For me, family came before everything. As I reached the bottom, I realised that my best friend wasn't here. I wonder where she is?

Hey guys, how do you think was this chapter? I saw that I got 45 views in a week. Please comment and vote so I can know that I am writing well or not. As you guys know, it's my first book so I tend to make mistakes. Please ignore them and tell me how is my story. I can't wait to hear your feedbacks. And for those who were wondering which song is Din Shagna Da , it's a beautiful song from the movie Phillauri. Please listen to it, it's really peaceful.