The vulgar doctor

Ayaan's POV

Most of the guests left the marriage. Only the close family and friends stayed with us. As soon as the guests left, we went to see Sana. I don't know why I feel so bad for her. I only wanted her bad.

When we arrived at the restaurant, there was a lot of media. I was already very stressed out and now these stupid people are here. One stupid came near me and asked me a question that shocked me.

Reporter- We've heard that you are marrying miss Sana Malhotra for her money only. Is it true?

I was about to punch his face so hard. How dare he think like that about me! Even if he wasn't lying , I felt really bad. As I was about to punch him, my father-in-law came in the way and slapped him for me. I was really relieved.

Once we reached inside, Mrs. Malhotra was sitting on a chair in the aisle. When she saw me, her eyes started bleeding tears. She was looking at me with mixed emotions. I couldn't identify all of them but I was sure that she was angry. Very angry!

When Mr. Malhotra saw that she was shooting daggers at me, he came to my rescue. I was thinking about Mr. Malhotra's goodwill when I remembered the reason why I really was here.

As soon as I remembered the task I came to do here, I felt depressed. I felt as if somebody dropped 2 heavy rocks on each of my shoulder.

I rushed towards the operation area as Mrs. Malhotra was sitting near the reception. Once I was there, I saw a doctor and asked him about Sana's whereabouts. He turned out to be Sana's doctor.

Ayaan- Hi doctor, do you know in which ward is M. Sana Malhotra ?

Doctor- Yes, I am her doctor. Who are you?

Ayaan- I am her husband.

The doctor looked at me really weirdly and than I realized that I was still wearing my wedding sherwani and that I addressed Sana as my wife even if we weren't married yet. But the doctor didn't know that so everything was fine!

Ayaan- Hmm Hmm ''coughs loudly''

Doctor- Oh I am very sorry sir. I just got distracted by thinking about why are you and Mrs Sharma in your wedding dresses.

He was looking at my abs. Yes, I took off my sherwani's top in front of him because it was really hot and being nervous, I was sweating like hell.

I swear to god that I saw this doctor drooling on me. He was looking at me really weirdly I wonder if he is okay. I guess he could be... Gay! Oh my god! why do gay people always like me so much? I don't know what they find in me.

Ayaan - It's just that Sana and I were doing our pheres (seven vows) when the incident happened. By the way, is she okay now?

Doctor - I'll talk to you about her situation but for now can you please call her parents if they are here.

Ayaan- Yes sure, I'll go get them.

As I was about to leave, the thoughts of that stupid lady hitting me with her shoes came to my mind. I decided not to go and tell them for now as they'll be probably tense and Mrs. Malhotra will start hitting me. I'll just go back to the doctor and tell him that her parents can't come for now because they went for a walk as they were pretty much stressed out.

Doctor- Oh my you're back so early!

Ayaan- Yes, I went to see if her parents were there but they left for a walk as they were really stressed about Sana's health.

Doctor - Oh okay, then please proceed to my cabin so that I can tell you about Sana's condition.

When I was going towards his cabin, a lot of thoughts popped out in my brain. A lot of vulgar thoughts. Though they sound funny, they are very gross to think about. I still decided to go to his cabin as I was pretty good in martial arts and if someone tried to mess with me, he'll get it back from me!

In the cabin

Doctor- Please take a seat sir

Ayaan- Yeah sure thanks.

Doctor- So before we start talking about her health I would like to talk about something.

Those thoughts flew again by my mind. I was ready to hit him but before that I decided to ask him about what he wanted to ask me.

Ayaan - Yes doctor, what do you want to ask me.

Doctor - I want to ask you about some facts about Sana if you don't mind

Ayaan- Yes sure! What do you want to ask?

Thank god he didn't ask something else or else he would get punched in the face so freaking hard.