Chapter twenty-nine - Sorry

Laurence's P.O.V.

After Garroth falls asleep, I stood up for a second, realizing it was only 2:27, so that meant that Garroth was not going to sleep tonight, luckily Dante got a good idea and on the way home, he picked up some movies to watch, I assume most of them are horror, but that's fine, I'll watch them, but they aren't my favorite. I'm more worried about Garroth, I don't think after everything that happened at the resort he'd want to watch a horror movie.

"Babe, what're you doing?" I hear Garroth mumble tiredly.

"Oh, you're awake? Sorry, I was just thinking."

"Yeah, I woke up when I felt the heat leave. And what where you thinking about..?" He asks and smirks.

"Uh, well definitely not you." I nervously laugh, trying to hide the fact that I was.

His smirk goes to a sad expression.

"Don't be sad, I still love you~."

"I love you too, but I'm always thinking of you."

"I know you do, I don't say anything about it, though. But anyway, you wanna go see what movies Dante got?"

"Sure."

We walk downstairs to see Vylad and Dante making out on the couch.

"Hi." I say, getting their attention.

"Ah!" They say together and Vylad falls off of him and onto the floor.

"Sorry, were we disturbing something?"

"No, it's alright."

"Ok, anyway-"

Bzz Bzz Bzz

"Crap, I gotta take this be right back." Garroth says looking at his phone.

"Don't be long, babe." I call.

He takes the call into the kitchen after a couple minutes, I hear yelling from Garroth.

"I'M NOT GOING!"

"NO, DAD, I'M NOT GOING TO GO TO YOUR STUPID BUSINESS CRAP, TRY GETTING VYLAD AND ZANE TO GO, THEY WON'T GO EITHER."

"I. SAID. NO!"

I hear Garroth smash his phone on the floor, I see him bust through the kitchen door, angry, his eyes.. they aren't the beautiful blue they normally are, they're a hot fiery red. He drops to the ground with hands over his eyes. Vylad quickly runs over to him, like he knows what's going on.

"Garroth, I know your in there, please, can you hear me?!"

"What's going on, what's wrong with him?!" I ask in worry...