Chapter thirty - Can't End Like This {Part 1}

Vylad's P.O.V.

"Garroth.. please!" Laurance pleads.

Garroth had fell to the ground on his back, he'd been laying there with his eyes closed for a while, this sort of thing has happened before, but he hadn't been knocked out. Laurance has tears running down his face.

"Laurance.. he's not breathing.." I say with my head to his chest..

"No! This can't be happening! No no no no! Please, Garroth, wake up!" He pleads, holding his hand.

Dante looked like he was on the phone with 911, I had no idea what to do, Garroth was.. dead..

"I've got the medics coming they should be here any second now." Dante says in the most serious tone I've ever heard.

In instant minutes I hear sirens from outside and people coming in, bursting through the door, you know, like Garroth used to.

Some people pulled Laurance over because he was the only one who was crying even though I was on the verge. I'm glad I had Dante to help me. He wrapped his arms around me, giving me a hug. After the paramedics brought Garroth back to the hospital, we followed them. Laurance got to ride with Garroth in the ambulance.

"Vylad, are you going to be ok?" Dante asks me.

"I-I don't know.." I say with tears filling up my eyes.

"Hey babe, it's ok, he's going to be fine.."'

"How do you know?! He's not okay, he's not normal! " I yell, slamming on the breaks. Me and Dante both jump forward.

"VYLAD!" He yells.

"I'm sorry!" I yell storming out of the car, slamming the door.

It was dark and the street lights were lit, but I didn't know where I was going.

"Vylad, wait! Please! I didn't mean it!" I hear Dante call and run after me.

"JUST SHUT UP, YOU NEVER REALLY LOVED ME, I KNOW YOUR LITTLE SECRET, I'VE KNOWN FOR WEEKS!" I yell and scowl.

"WHAT SECRET?!" He yells.

"YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH NICOLE! I KNOW IT!" I yell again.

"I'M NOT.. I'm not.." Dante says and mumbles something.

"YOU'RE NOT WHAT?! YOU'RE NOT CHEATING ON ME?! THEN WHAT SO YOU CALL THOSE LITTLE LATE NIGHT 'I LOVE YOU' TEXTS TO NICOLE?! YEAH I SEE THOSE!" I yell.

"VYLAD, PLEASE YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE I WANT.. I DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE BUT YOU!"

"YEAH, RIGHT!" I storm off to the park only to see Nicole standing there on her phone.

"You." I scowl under my breath.

Just then Dante runs in, out of breath and Nicole goes over to him and kisses him right in front of me..