Chapter eighteen - They Know!

Garroth's P.O.V.

"So, Garroth, my boy, have you swept a girl off her feet yet?" Dad asked me, Laurance shoots me a quick look then blankly stares at the floor.

"Heh, funny you should mention that.." I say rubbing the back of my head.

"You've found her, eh? Well one outta the three ain't bad! Who's the girl?"

"What's that supposed to mean, dad?"

"Well your the only straight son!"

"Uh, well, funny story, actually.."

"Uhh, GARTE, uhm, you brought us here to see your son and if he's feeling any better, right?" I hear Cadenza's accent blurt out.

"Oh, your right! Vylad, how ya feeling?"

"Feeling better I guess."

"Good!"

I give Cadenza a look of relief, does she know about mine and Laurance's relationship?

"I'm gonna go get some snacks, be back in a bit!" I say and walk into the kitchen.

"I'm going to go help him!" I hear Laurance follow me.

"They don't know about us?" He asks.

"Do yours?"

"Touche."

I kiss him and sit on the counter and he comes over and sits on my lap and I wrap my arms around his waist, his around my neck, and he has his legs wrapped around my waist, we kiss more and more until I hear the door fly open.

"Garroth, where are those-." I hear dad's voice almost yell.

"Nevermind, no straight children in this family!"

"Garte, what're you talking about!" Mommy says before entering the kitchen and seeing Laurance on my lap.

"Aww!! GarGar's got a boyfriend!"

I feel heat rise up my face and I I see Laurance blush a bright red.

"I'm just glad that GarGar has someone that I know will love him and not take advantage of him!" Mom says with her hands folded and in the air.

"Yup, this little GarGar is all mine~." Laurance says and 'boops' my nose.

I keep blushing and I just keep a blank stare at the wall l can't stop thinking about how much I disappointed everyone, I'm not straight, so dad's mad at me, so much for being the perfect son..

"I-I-I'm sorry Dad, I've let you down.." I say and run up to my room.

"Garroth, no that's not what I- uhm.. nevermind.."

Hey, reader, got any ROMANTIC ideas for the story? If so, shoot me a quick message, hope to hear from you soon!
~Kylie