Chapter 24.

Chapter 24.
------------------

Shehroz.

I ring the bell and put my hands in my jeans pocket. I waited for them to open the door. I smile thinking how they will react when they see me here. I ring the bell again and this time I heard her yelling to stop ringing. When the door open, her eyes widened when she look at me. 

"What are you doing here?" Zoya asked me to make me roll my eyes. I don't know why they aren't happy to see me here. First Hira and now Zoya.

"I came to drop Aminah at her parent house and think to visit you all. It is okay if you didn't want me here." I says and started to back away, but stop when she glared at me. 

"It is not that. I was just surprised." She says and step aside for me to come in. I chuckle and went inside with her. When I walk in the living room, I smirk when I saw Asim laying on the couch and wrapped in a blanket. 

"Where is everyone?" I asked Zoya quietly trying not to wake Asim. She answers my question that Asim Uncle invite them for dinner, but she and her husband stay here because she wasn't feeling well. My eyes follow as she walked up to him and shake him up. Asim grumbles but didn't wake up. Zoya sighs and pick up the pillow that was on the laying on ground and start hitting Asim. I started to laugh when Asim yell at her, but it didn't stop her and she keeps hitting him.

"Wake up. We have a guest." She says when Asim finally gives up his sleep and sit up. He rubbed his eyes and look at me with one open eye before closing it.

"What the hell he is doing here?" He yawned and look at Zoya. She rolled her eyes and turned to leave. 

"Ask yourself." She walks out leaving us there. I looked at Asim and explain him everything. He nodded all the time and excuse himself to freshen up. 

"Here." I looked up and saw a glass of water. I smile in thanks at Zoya and take the water. "So how long are you staying here?" 

"A few days and after that I have to visit my parents. They were asking me to come back for a quiet long time, but I didn't get timr." I told her. She nodded at me with a smile. I put the glass on the table after drinking water. 

"Are you staying for dinner?" Asim asked me as he walks in the room. I was about to say no but Zoya cut me off. 

"Of course he is staying. What would you like to eat?" She asked me. I nervously rubbed my hands on my jeans and slowly shake my head. 

"Sorry, but I couldn't stay. I have to go somewhere." I told them. Asim nodded while Zoya looks at me confused. 

"Where?" I look at Asim for help but he raised his hands. 

"Aminah parents called me at their house for dinner." I told her and wait for her to yell. After whatever Aminah and Usama said to me at the twins birthday party Zoya want me to stay away from her and her family because she thinks it will be best for me.

"Fine." She sigh and look down. I look at Asim and saw him looking at his wife in surprised. I was confused by her mood swings, but nodded and stood up. 

"I have to leave now." Zoya smiled and stood up as well with Asim help. They walk me to the door and watch as I sit in my car. They waved and walk inside when I pulled away.

***

"Come in." Usama says as he opens door for me. I nodded and step in his house. He walked me in the dining room where everyone was. 

"Assalam-o-Alaikum." I smiled and give my Salam to everyone. They give their Salam back and I sit where Usama Dad motion me to sit. 

I looked at the other side of the table and saw Aminah sitting there quietly. I nodded my head when she look up at me before looking away. I frowned, but didn't say anything. Soon, Hira and Aminah Mom set the table with dinner and tell everyone to start eating. I look at the food that was placed in front of me in surprise. How they know about me favorite food? Hira didn't even know about it.