Chapter 15.

Shehroz.

"Aqeel" I put a smile on my face and nodded in greeting.

"Congratulation on company anniversary." He smiles at me before nodding at other in greeting.

"Thanks and you too. I thought you wouldn't come." I say confused making him frowned before he shake his head with a smile.

"I will be always there for the company." He says and turned around as someone call him. He gives me an apologetic look and turned around to walk away.

"Didn't you bring your wife with you?" I asked before he couldn't go away. He turned around with a hard look before smiling sadly.

"No. She was not feeling well. Actually, I wasn't going come here without her, but she forced me to go and enjoy." He says and nodded at other before walking away. I was confused, but worried for Aminah. She rarely gets sick because she tells me in Pakistan before things changed.

"He is lying." I see myself saying. I turned back to everyone and saw them looking at me confused. I shrugged and think why he lied. I can tell Aminah is not sick or anything. I thought he would bring his girlfriend, but he didn't. Did he really leave his girlfriend for her? Did he really love her?

"What are you thinking" Shaheer voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at him and shake my head before finishing my drink.

"I will be right back." I say and walk away before they could say something. I walk passed a girl who knows would help me in that and nodded at her before continue to walk out of ballroom.

"Yeah?" She raised her eyebrow and frowned when I show her my phone with a number open.

I tell her what I want her to do before going back in the party. I walk straight toward where the stage was a microphone. I tapped it with my fingers to grab everyone's attention.

"Good Evening everyone. Thank you so much for taking some time out of your schedule to come here. I just want to thank all my employes for always being there for me. Without you all The Galmrous wouldn't be here where it is today. In Sha Allah, we will celebrate many more anniversaries together. Enjoy everyone." I smiled before walking down. My brothers smiled and nodded making me proud.

I look around and saw the girl who I tell her to call Aqeel home and talk to Aminah. She shakes her head, making me frown. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and take it before opening her message.

'There wasn't any Aminah. There was a woman's name Lisa, who was claiming to be his wife.' It says.

Lisa is his girlfriend then why she says she is his wife? I have to find out because I can't trust him. I don't care if Aminah hates me, but I will always make sure she is safe.

"What happened?" Rauhan asked me. I shake my head with a forced smile before continue to chat with everyone till the party is over.

"Well, that was fun." Amir says as we all enter in my penthouse after everything was finished.

"Yeah." Others agreed with him while my mind was somewhere else. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about Aminah. I have to know what is going on in Aqeel house and if it was right that Lisa is his wife then I will tell everyone about it and bring Aminah back at home.

"I think we should sleep. I have some work to do in morning." Rauhan says as he walks toward the room where he is staying.

"Work?" I asked, confused. He stops and turned around before nodding.

"Yeah. Khadija gives me a bag to give it to Aminah and Usama also want us to check on her. She didn't call him for a few days. I think she is sick that is why, but tomorrow we are going to see her." Amir nodded to him. They both are going tomorrow so they will see if she is okay or not.