Chapter 7.

Update On My Birthday For You All Like Always. Enjoy! :) 

Chapter 7.

-------------

Shehroz.

Everything is frozen. My world, my heart, my body and everything in me was frozen when I hear about the women I love is going to marry my manager. I don't know how to react. I don't know if I should feel happy or angry. I know what type of man Aqeel is. I should have known that no one would ever agree to marry Aqeel after knowing who he actually is. Now I know he fooled Aminah and trap her in his love and there would be a reason for all this. I know if Aminah is marrying him than she would be in love with him, but sadly for her that she has no idea who he is and what would be the reason behind this marriage.

Aqeel Khan is my manager for 2 years when I meet him in a business party and I like his work. I hired him because the company he worked for before didn't pay him well and he was looking for a new job. I know Aqeel closely as I invited him with me on some trips. I know he is not the right choice for Aminah because he is not a Muslim she is looking for. He is like me when I live with my family in New York. He is engaged in all bad habits that a Muslim shouldn't be in. He smoke, drink and he is even interested in girls. He changed his girlfriends after every 2-3 months or when they cling to him. Bottom of Form

I was surprised when he comes to me to invite me to his wedding but with meetings and everything I was busy that I wouldn't be able to attend it. But again, I think he is finally thinking of settling with someone he actually cared about. He talked about a girl he was with since a year, but he didn't tell me her name but if I know it was Aminah then I would never let all this happen. I would have stopped all this before it gets too late. It is too late to save her from breaking her happiness. 

"Shehroz!" I flinch back when I heard my name getting yelled on the other side of my phone. I shake my head with a deep sigh and look down.

"Sorry."

"Shehroz, I know what are you feeling right now, but I need you to tell me everything about Aqeel. I don't know why, but I think he is not good for Aminah. Not because he works in your company, but because I saw him giving the looks to Zoya and Khadija." I frowned when I heard him telling me about Aqeel looks toward Khadija and Zoya. 

"Asim, there is nothing you can do about Aqeel looks because I know what type of looks he would give to all women. He is a man who Aminah would never marry if she knows about his truth." I sigh and tell him everything about Aqeel. Everything I know about him and his family.

"You mean that there must a reason behind all this marriage thing?" Asim asked me. I shrugged and leaned back on the pillow that was resting on the headboard of my bed. 

"Maybe or maybe not. I don't know. We have to find out before he marry her." I say and worries starts to raise in me.

"Do anything you could to find out. I will try here to do something to stop all this." I nodded and we hung up. Asim tells me that Nikkah is tomorrow, so I have to do something today to know the reason of Aqeel for marrying Aminah. I know Aqeel is not the type of marriage or tie in any commitment.

I pick up my phone and call the person who would help me to find about Aqeel activities. I give him Aqeel details and hung up after he says he will send me everything soon. I stood up from bed and started to get ready for my day. After finishing my morning routine, I walk in the kitchen and quickly make a sandwich for myself. I quickly finish it before walking out of my apartment to drive to my office. 

I know, I wouldn't be concentrating on my work when things about Aqeel and Aminah were running in my mind. I don't know why no one tell me about Aqeel marrying Aminah when they know who she is going to marry. I expect Shaheer to tell me about this, but he didn't. I can tell that he knows about Aqeel marrying her, but still he tell me anything when he know everything about Aqeel. I tell Shaheer and Rauhan about all my workers, but Rauhan didn't meet them formally but Shaheer did. I just don't want to think what is going with him because right now I have more important things to think. Like how I am going to stop this if I know the reason behind all this. I just hope that whatever Aqeel was doing wouldn't hurt Aminah because if it did then I wouldn't be able to control myself from paying him for everything he would do with her.

Aminah.

"Aminah." I heard my name calling from downstairs. I stood up from my chair and went downstairs to see who is calling me. As I step in the living room, I saw my soon to be in laws sitting there. I give my Salam and sit next to Hira Bhabhi who was sitting on the couch alone. Mama and Dad were sitting across us. 

"Aminah this is your wedding dress. We are sorry for this last minute shopping but Aqeel wanted to choose your dress and he didn't know what dress he should take but he finally get this beautiful dress for you. He is confident that you will love it." Aqeel Mom says with a smile as she passes me the bag that was actually very heavy. I looked at my Mama for silent permission and take out the box when she nodded. As I open the box, my eyes widened and I heard gasps from my family as we all looked at the dress with wide eyes.

 As I open the box, my eyes widened and I heard gasps from my family as we all looked at the dress with wide eyes

 It was a beautiful dark red dress with lots of work on it. I take it out from the box and the dress almost slipped from my hand as it was difficult for me to hold it because of the work. I was happy but sad. Happy that Aqeel choose this beautiful dress for me and sad because I tell him that I didn't wear this type of heavy dresses.

"Did you not like it?" Aqeel Mom asked me. I looked up at her and noticed that everyone was staring at me. I shake my head slightly and give her a soft smile. 

"I love it. It is so beautiful." I say softly caressing the dress. I looked down at the dress and sigh mentally as I think about wearing this dress and how difficult for me to handle it.

"There is one more thing that we want to tell you all." Aqeel Dad says making us look at him confused. Dad and Mama nodded for them to continue.

"There are some problems in Aqeel office and they call him back tomorrow. So Aqeel will have to leave tomorrow night, but he will be back after 2 days for a reception and after that you can go with him." Aqeel Mom explains us everything. I look at Mama and Dad to see them freeze on their place.

"It's okay Aunty. If he have to leave for his office work, then he could. We understand it." I say before my parent could say anything. I could feel my family shocked gaze on me, but I didn't look at them and smiled at Aqeel parents. If he had to leave then he could and I won't stop because he also sacrificed sometimes for me and I could also do it not only because he did it but because I love him.

------------------------------------------------------

Short Update! I hope you all like it and please let me know what you think about this chapter. Sorry if this is too short but I had no time to write more as I was busy with my studies because my exams are coming up. 

Once I will get everything under control I promise to update more. New Books are coming soon.

The Love Series Reader, who are waiting for Zayan and Fatima story it will be started right after Silent Love is finished and more books are coming. One of them will be familiar to everyone who read A Second Chance (Hussyan and Sila story). If you guess them let know who you think it will be on. 

ILoveYouAll! Stay Blessed! :)

-Maddy.!