Chapter 2.

Enjoy! :)

Shehroz.

I sigh and rubbed the back of my neck as I step in my penthouse after a long and boring day. Today was nothing special or interesting. Interviews of interns, meeting with board, staff and signing the papers. I throw my bag on the bed and went up to my closet to take out my clothes before going for a relaxing shower. 

After showering and eating dinner that I bring on my way back, I head to my office that used to be guestroom and start doing some work. I open my account and check a few emails and reply them before logging off and opening my personal account. I smiled slightly when I saw Asim email and quickly open it. I chuckle when I saw Mustafa dressed in a girly outfit with pink ribbon wrapped in his long hairs that he wanted to grow.

He look angry as he glared at his twin who was smiling widely at the camera with her arms wrapped around him and her head on his shoulder. Beside everything in that picture, I saw something. Something in his eyes. His eyes hold pride as he saw his sister happy because of him. I quickly type a reply and send it. I go through some more mails before logging off and shutting off my laptop. I laid back and sigh before closing my eyes.

Another day passed and I don't know how many days will be passing like this. I don't like the way I am living here, but I had no other choice. I have to stay like this or go back home and make my parent listen to our relative lecture. I know they don't care, but I don't want anyone to say something against my parents. I know they get hurt when people talk about me running away from Zoya.
I don't know why they didn't get that nobody want them but they have to jump and interfere in our lives. I just wish they could all shut up and let us live our life.

Aminah.

"Come in." I called out as I look at the dresses in front of me. I was confused because all the dresses are beautiful and perfect for the event in the evening. I look back when I heard someone cough. I smiled when I saw Hira Bhabhi standing there with an amused look. She raised her eyebrow at me while looking at the mess in my room making me blush.

"Sorry, I couldn't decide what to wear and didn't know when I make mess." I mumble and start picking up shoes that I throw to find the matching one of the dresses from which I still had to select.

"It's okay. I will clean it. Now tell me what are you going to wear?" She asked, taking the golden heels from me. I sigh and sit on the bed looking at the dresses.

"I don't know. I am confused." I groaned hiding my face in my hands. I heard her chuckling and peak at her in between my fingers to see her shaking her head at me.

"This one will be perfect." She picks up a navy blue dress and handed it to me. It was floor length dress with full sleeves and golden work. I smiled at her choice and nodded before going to pick matching accessories and footwear. 

"Um... Can I ask you something?" I heard Hira Bhabhi asking me. I nodded and see what bracelet goes best with the dress.

"What's up?" I asked, turning to face her when she didn't say anything. She look at me nervously and look down.

"A-are you happy with all this?" She look up at me and I nodded confused.

"Yeah, I am happy. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked, turning back to my accessories box. I heard her sigh and feel her coming close to me. 

"I am just asking. I thought you were doing this to get away of..." She trailed off and I know about whom she is talking about. I close my eyes and shake my head before turning to face her again.

"I am not doing this because of Shehroz. I am doing this because I can't get a person like him. You know there is a big difference between them. Shehroz is a playboy and if he wants something, then he can do anything to get that. On the other hand, there is Aqeel. He is perfect in everything comparing Shehroz. He is not like him. He respect his elders and never go against his parents. He even says if his parents didn't approve me then he will try to convince them. Even his parents didn't listen to him, then he will not marry me, but he also didn't marry someone else either. I am not angry that he will reject me for his parents, but glad that he respect his parent wish."

"I understand Aminah but at least think about Shehroz. If you marry someone else, then do you really think that he will get over it and forget you. He don't. Honestly, I had never seen him loving someone like this before. Not even his ex. You are the only one he ever loves and I am afraid if you pushed him away, then maybe he will not be able to live without you." Hira Bhabhi says softly and tear filled in her eyes. I sigh and look away from her.

"I am sorry Bhabhi but I can't do it. I can't let his hopes up by going to him when I know in the end he will get hurt even more knowing I feel nothing for him." I give her a sorry look before looking away again. I look up at her in the mirror and saw her look down sadly wiping her eyes before she turned around and walk out of my room. I sigh heavily and close my eyes only to open it again as Shehroz sad face flash behind it. I shake my head and look myself in the mirror. 

"No, I can't let him take control of me. Not right now. I have to meet him and tell him what I want." With that promise, I stood and start to get ready for evening and to meet Aqeel parents.