Chapter 20.

Chapter 20.
------------------

Shehroz.

"What you mean he ran away?" I yelled at the employee who was with Aqeel. 

"He checked out at 3 am last night." I take a deep breath trying to control my anger. I don't know why and where he ran away from the hotel, but I am going to find him and get him arrest for what he had done with Aminah. 

"Tell Lucas to track him down by his number and get him back here." I order him before I hung up without hearing his reply. 

I take a deep breath and turned around to go back inside. It is almost 1 in the morning and Aminah still didn't get up. After doctors fix her injuries, she tells us that Aminah is weak because it seems like she wasn't eating anything or maybe Aqeel didn't give her. Doctors give her some iron injections and suggest us to give her light things to eat. They say that she is going to be sleeping for a few hours or maybe a day, but we don't have to worry about anything.

As I enter into her room, I saw her pale face looking white as the bedsheets she was laying on. Her head was uncovered as she didn't have a hijab on when I saw her in Aqeel house. I walk over the chair by the window and sat down looking at her. I feel my heart clenching when I remember how I find her. I just wanted to hunt down Aqeel and kill him slowly making him feel the pain he give to Aminah. 

We have already reported to police and press charges against him. We are waiting for Aminah to wake up and tell everything in detail. After that they are going to find Aqeel and arrest him. I sigh and look away from her. I should have know when Asim tells me about it, but I wasn't sure if it was true or not. I promised myself to take care of her forever, but I broke it.

***

"She is awake" I heard someone shouting. I yawned and wake up. I rubbed my eyes and look around to see Usama is running out of the room. I look at Aminah and my eyes gone wide seeing her awake. I quickly walk over her and saw as she look around confused. Her confused eyes landed on me for a few minutes before they went wide. She looks away and try to sit up, but I lightly push her down. 

"Don't sit up. Your brother went to call doctor." I say softly. She nodded and close her eyes. I open my mouth to ask about what happened but the door open and doctor came inside. She send us out to check her.

I send Aminah parents at my apartment with Hira because I don't want them to be here staying in those uncomfortable chairs. Usama choose to stay here with me to watch over Aminah. We stay out for half an hour and sit on a chair by the wall waiting for the doctor to finish her check up. We stood up when the door open and the doctor came out with a relax smile on her face.

"Is she okay?" I beat Usama asking it first. She looks at us and nodded.

"Yeah. She is all good, but still weak. Take good care of her and remember to give her light food." She reminds us.

"What about her mental status?" Usama asked her. She sighs and start explaining that it will take some time to heal her mentally. We went inside when she tells us. Usama walked up to her and hold her as she cried to him. I look away feeling myself breaking from inside. I walk out to inform her parents about it.

***

"How are you feeling?" Hira asked her. Aminah nodded slightly and press the button on the side to push to build up to sit. I was standing quietly in the corner looking at her.

"I am a little fine now." She smiled at her parents then give me a blank look. 

"Why didn't you tell us anything before?" Her Dad asked her confused. Even I was confused as well.

"He had something that would make everyone against me. He blackmailed me and told me that he married me to get freedom from his parents because it was a deal between him and his parents. If he marry a muslim then they will free him and give him everything they had." She says and tears start running down to her cheeks. I wanted to go and wipe it away, but I couldn't because I had no right to do it.

She looks at everyone and take a breath, but what she says next shock everyone. 

"He was already married before he marry me."

----------------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you like it and let me know what you think about it. I know it so short but next chapter will be out soon. Sunday or maybe Monday.

Chapter 1 of Unlock His Heart will be out tonight. In Sha Allah.

Thank you for your support! ☺

-Maddy.!