Chapter 25.

Chapter 25.
------------------

Shehroz.

"Shehroz." I open my eyes and smiled at her. She walked up to my bed and sit beside me. I wrapped my arm around her when she put her head on my shoulder and kissed the top of her head. 

"Everyone is waiting for you downstairs." She told me. I sigh and pulled away from her to lay back down and rest my head on her lap. 

"I don't want to eat right now." I mumbled, closing my eyes and smile when I feel her hands running through my hairs.

"You have to eat. You haven't eaten anything since yesterday." She reminds me. I groaned and shake my head. I flinched when I feel her twisting my ear. 

"Go fresh up and come down." She orders me like she used to. She stood up after putting my head on the bed and walk out. I stood up as well and walk in bathroom to complete my morning routine. 

"Look who decide to finally show up." Shaheer rolled his eyes at me. I smack his head when I pass him to sit beside Mom. Shaheer whined, looking at Mom, but she glared at him. I grin in victory and give her a side hug.

Breakfast was filled with mostly playful insult that Shaheer and I do of each other. His son was looking at us shocked while Mom, Dad and Shaheer wife shake their head at us and ignore us. Honestly, it feels great to be back at home. It feels like my old days are back, but I know it wouldn't be for a long time because I have to go back to my work.

"So what are your plans for today?" Dad asked me. I shrugged and finish what is in my mouth. 

"I didn't really plan anything. I think I will stop by at Gossip to meet Rauhan." I told him. I didn't really get a chance to meet him since I came here which was 2 days ago.

After dinner at Aminah parents house, I stay there for two days before I came to see my family. In those two days, I meet Asim family, spent a day with them and take Hadiya and Mustafa out with Asim because it was difficult for me to handle them together. I don't know how could Asim do it so easily, but I am glad that I get a full day to spend with them. I still think what would happen if I didn't run away all those years ago. Would I love them like I do now or didn't like them. Surely, I wouldn't hate them because in all that their wasn't any mistake. They were and are innocent and I feel really thankful to Asim for doing what he thinks was right at that time. 

When it was Lunch time, I drive to my old workplace to meet my old workers. No one really knows what happened between us that I parted my ways from Gossips. Some of the workers say that I get into a fight with Rauhan and Shaheer which was kind of true. Others thinks that I started to lose my interest that is why I quit. That was wrong. If I lose interest, then I wouldn't start a company on my own and bring it where it is right now.

As I step out of the elevator, I look around with a smile. Nothing really changed. Sure, Rauhan get the things renovated but still things look the same. I walk in Rauhan room and laugh softly when I saw Rubab sitting on his chair and her little brother was trying to get on his Dad desk, which was kind of difficult because Rubabu put a good distance between desk and chair. My eyes drifted to the couch in the corner and saw Rauhan sleeping. 

I smirked and keep my fingers on my lips when Rubab see me. I give her and her little brother a hug before grabbing a black marker from the pen holder. I  look back and saw Rubab looking at me with wide eyes. I nodded her to follow me and she did leave her brother on chairs because if he came with us then he will start to shout which can wake him up. I slowly make my way to my friend with his daughter beside me and kneel in front of him. Luckily, his face was toward us giving me a perfect opportunity to do what he did with Asim. 

I started to draw on his face and pause my hand whenever his shift. Rubab give me a pleading look and I give her marker making her smile widely. She writes on his forehead 'I am scared of my wife' with bold letters. I control my laugh and give a silent high five to her. I quickly take my phone out and capture our work and save it. I saw Rubab taking his picture as well on his own phone. She looks at me and grin before she start doing something. I look over her shoulder and my eyes widened when I saw that she sent it to her mother. Rauhan will be dead when he will go home. 

"Shehroz?" I look at Rauhan when I heard his sleepy voice. I smile nervously and stood up as he sit up. I sent Rubab back to the chair so she wouldn't get in any trouble.

"What are you doing here?" He rubbed his eyes and stood up yawning. I take a step back and glance at the door. If I didn't run now then I am dead for sure.

"N-nothing. I just came here to pay you a visit, but it is okay, I will come soon other time." I started to walk toward the door but stop when he called me. 

"You don't have to leave. Let me just freshen up then we will sit and talk." Before I could say no, he started to walk toward his personal bathroom that he had in the room. I held my breath as he walks inside. I look at Rubab and saw her covering her mouth.

"Shehroz!" That was my cue to run to save my life and that is exactly what I did. 

When I reach my car, I take my time to calm myself. I quickly pulled my phone out and sent the picture to Asim. In few second I get his reply. He sends me laugh emoji and a big thumbs up. I return it back and started to drive back home.

***

"Mom is calling you in her room." I look at Shaheer and nodded. I quickly type the email to all my workers and send it. I stood up from my chair and stretch before sighing. Stretching after sitting in one position feels so good.

I walk down in my parents room and knock on the door. When I heard them calling me to come in, I walk inside and smiled at them. Mom motion me to come closer to her bed and patted to place in front of her. I sit and look at them confused when they smile nervously.

"Did something happen?" I asked them. They quickly shake their head, which was a little suspicious to me. 

"We want to talk about something important. Promise us you will listen to us first, try to understand, then make your decision." Mom look at me pleadingly. I nodded and I have a little feeling what they want to talk about. 

"You know we both love you and Shaheer and didn't make any difference between you. Whatever we did with you in the beginning was only to make you understand that whatever you were doing that time will get you in trouble and it did a lot of time."

"We wanted you to do something in your life and seeing Glam success makes us proud on you. But still there is something we want you to do for us and for yourself. I know you are still not over her, but we think it is time for you to finally move on, to get married Mom finished what she started. I sigh and look down. 

"But Mom..." I trailed off when I looked up at her and saw sadness in her eyes. It makes my heart clench seeing them sad because of me. I look away and take a deep breath. 

"Okay. I will get married." I told them. I smiled when I saw their eyes brighten up. "But not right now. Give me a few months and I promise I will marry whoever you choose for me."

"Okay." I stood up as Mom stood up to hug me. I smiled and give her a hug, closing my eyes to see only Aminah.

--------------------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it and let me know what you think about it. I am so sorry if this wasn't you were expecting. I don't know what to write because I was trying to write some relaxing chapters.

Last chapter and Epilogue will be out tonight by Pakistani time.

And I will be replying to comments after completing it.

Thank you for your support! ☺

-Maddy.!