This Town

Astrid's P.O.V

May the fourth be with you, I'm also a Star Wars fan so I'm planning to spend time with Hiccup later on. Just at the library studying, I know Reginald exams are next month and with the graduation gowns are done, we've finished it even though it's too early but  then again last minute if we did it on June or this month.

My grad pictures should be in soon, me and Hiccup did a picture with our gowns on, it was wonderful. I can't believe next month is graduation, so fast and we've apply to the same school on September.

"Mom, is grandma and grandpa coming to the graduation?"I ask, watching my mom reading her book.

"They won't miss it for the world, they've been waiting for this since you were a baby"She smiles"you grown up so fast".

"I love you too Mom"I smile.

I can feel that my family are feeling a little overjoyed or a little sad that I'm growing up fast, I bet this is how parents feel with their child.

"That room will be empty as we speak. The day when you're off to college, is the most bravest and the most important step for your future Astrid. We all are very proud of you"She smiles, having the sniffles.

"Oh mom. I know this had become far and moving forward in my life and continuing my Education to university but I'm always with you too"I smile, went up to her and hug.

Tristan's P.O.V

I didn't expect to make it this far, but then again it's May the fourth. So I was gonna watch all the Star Wars movies marathon, until Cami arrives to pick me up and go on a friendly stroll to the park and such places around this city.

"You know Tristan after all of this, I think I'm really enjoying spending time with you"She said, smiling at me.

"Uh Yeah Yeah! Me too"I stutter.

We both kept walking until we reach at the fountain area to chill.

"Can I ask you a question?"I spoke quietly.

"Sure?"He respond.

"Where did you live before?"I question, as we're sitting down on the bench by the fountain.

"Well....I used to live in Canada. Nice place but we decided to move here"He explains of his home country.

I raise my brow"how interesting, a Canadian Boy".

"Hehehe yeah eh"He stung his tongue at me.

I smirk"good thing I became a Bestfriend...who lives in Canada".

"Oh shut up"He chuckles, pressing his glasses.

We both watch the fountain go until finally Tristan spoke up.

"Cami, can I ask you something too?"He said, looking at me.

"I'm born here thank you"I said, sarcastically.

"Oh not that!"He laughs.

I giggled"Okay My Handsome, tell me?".

He slightly blushes"Cami ummm, I Well.....was thinking....will you go......to the....Prom with me?".

Cami gasp and hug me tightly"oh Tristan! Yes I will go to the prom with you! I though you'd never ask!!".

"Really?!? You're serious right?"I ask, repeatedly.

She let go of my hug and smile"I'm serious, I'll be your prom date".

I grin"wow...I'm....I'm surprised. I promise you this will be the best prom night ever".