Prologue

___________________________________
Hiccstrid:
MY CRUSH
___________________________________

[Memories]

Hiccup is at the park with his mother and father for one last time before they move to a different city because of Stoick's work. And Hiccup doesn't like it to move away from his hometown.

"Don't go to far dear"said Valka as she sits on a bench with Stoick.

"I won't mommy"said 4 year old Hiccup.

He scans the whole playground and spot a one swing. He quickly ran to it until a girl the same age as him ran up to the swing, they both stare at each other and Hiccup smiles"hi I'm Hiccup"he greets.

"Hi! I'm Astrid"Astrid smiles back, as both continue to grasp the swing together.

"That's a nice name"Hiccup complement the blond girl.

"Thank you"Astrid giggles, smiling at the boy.

"You wanna go first?"Hiccup asks nicely"I can wait!".

"Ok"Astrid gets on the swing, she was gonna push herself until Hiccup pushes her.

"Hold on!"Hiccup laughs, giving a good push on Astrid.

"Weeeee"Astrid screams loudly.

Both kids been playing together at the playground usually few times a week until when realizing both became best friends really quick. Until the day they have to say goodbye to each other.

[Moving Day]

"You leaving already? But I don't wanna lose my new best friend?!"Astrid whimpers, staring at Hiccup with her puppy eyes.

"Don't be sad Asstwid. I be back soon"Hiccup then reaches out his little teddy bear and then hand it to her"keep it? You remember me okay?".

Astrid then holds the teddy bear and hug it tightly"I will keep it forever forever forever and always remember you".

"Hiccup! It's time to go now dear!"Valka shouted while she locks the house door.

"Bye bye Asstwid"Hiccup waves at her. While they're in the car Hiccup was behind the car waving at Astrid and she waves back.

"I remember you always"Astrid said, glancing the teddy bear Hiccup gave her and looking back at the sunset where Hiccup and his family slowly fade away from the distance.

Twelve Years Later...

Hiccup's P.O.V

"Son? Son?! Wake up we're here"I heard my dad voice then I realize we're here. On Berk.

"I'm still tired dad"I groan as I cuddle on with my pillow.

"C'mon son, your mother is already checking our old house. well, when we renovated later"I peek one eye to see my dad left the car to check out the house and I check the time it was 7:20pm.

I get up and stretch out, it was a long. Ass. Ride from Berserker to Berk."let's go Toothless"I open my side door to check inside the house along with my German Shepard names Toothless, I know it's a funny name for a dog but hey don't judgy.