The Eye

Hiccup's P.O.V

A month has past since New Years, surprisingly some of our friends haven't broke their resolutions yet which is very impressive, most impressive. Earlier we have done our exams for semester one, right now after our short break we've waited for semester two to start and it's today. My grades was so efficient, teachers were so impressed of my knowledge and such. I applied scholarships already and my graduation pictures is done, I didn't want to cut my hair because I would look different.

Astrid was so happy that her grades are higher than before and both of us are in the honour roll few months back, and some of our friends made it in too.

Just four months away for our big day, graduation day. One of the most important days here in Berk I heard from my Dad, nothing too fancy just a regular ceremony (I almost cry of joy in my graduation 🙊).

"Hiccup! Over here!"Astrid calls out to me as I was making my way to Berk High.

I walk beside her"Hey Astrid, you don't look tired?".

She scoffs"I know, I actually got up earlier because I got interesting classes this semester".

"Really, what are they?"I ask, walking inside the school.

"Law, parenting, physics and spare!"She shakes my arm excitedly.

I chuckle"as for me, I got drama, parenting with Bae, astronomy and a spare"I poke her side cussing her to flinch.

She giggles"I'm glad we agree on doing spares for our fourth period, this will be an easy semester. And don't you poke me again".

"Aww are you ticklish?"I said, in a babyish tone.

"Am not!"She scowl, nudging my arm.

"Okay okay was kidding"I chuckle.

We waited until 8:40am to get to our classes, drama ain't so bad to be honest just acting much. But the next class is very interesting and a tiny bit of embarrassment. But meh I got learn one way or another, unlike the other class I took back at Berserker Legion.

Finally the bell rang so I'm off to the parenting class which is third floor, it's not really a struggle for me to have a prosthetic leg, sometimes I think I don't have it on me. But anyways, I'm all good.

I finally found the classroom, which I spot Astrid sitting at the back with an empty seat for me 😘😏

"Okay, I know this day would come Hicc, parenting class"She smirk, as I sat down next to her.

"Hey I want to learn too"I cough"in case of unexpected activity occurs".

She slightly blush"want to?".

"Wait what?!"I gasp.

"Just joking"She giggles.

"Thank Thor, I'm not ready for that nonsense"I sigh and just stare at the front.

Suddenly Astrid just lean over and just stare at me with a smug of teasing me.

"What?"I respond, looking at her.

"Oh nothing, just looking at you while we wait for the teacher to arrive"She said, dreamily.

This might be awhile

Meanwhile...

Elsa P.O.V

In class, the subject I'm taking is hair design. Well I need to know the basics so this well have to do.

"Oh! Hey Elsa"Heather greets, sitting next to me.

"Ah! Heather I'm glad you took this class, I don't know much of these people"I whisper down.