higher.

i just really need your ass with me i'm sorry about the other night

brinleynoelle: best view in all of hawaii if i do say so myself #selflove920,728 likes78,829 commentsusername5: damnnnnmn mamiusername9: kianlawley daviddobrik regret letting her go now don't ya lmaousername3: zane looks so happy to take thistodde...

920,728 likes
78,829 comments
username5: damnnnnmn mami
username9: kianlawley daviddobrik regret letting her go now don't ya lmao
username3: zane looks so happy to take this
todderic_: don't approve
allaniipaigee: my bestfriend is hot! holy shit! u see that! truly the best view!
username2: ur bathroom has a fireplace wtf
franny_arrieta: damn u did that miss u
username4: damnnnn she THICC
brinleynoelle: mine
brinleynoelle: that's right i'm mine nope don't need a man

"lani, i've missed you." i sighed a little, jumping onto my bed.

"i've missed you too. it's been boring on the other side of the country." she smiled and patted down next to her. she held up the covers so i could crawl under with her.

i got under the covers, resting my head on her shoulder. "are you sure it was boring? you have a boyfriend now." i laughed quietly and pulled the covers up higher.

she placed her head overtop of mine, wrapping an arm around my body. "i mean the falling in love part is fun, but not having your bestfriend around is boring. at least without you there alex and i could do whatever want." she laughed, joking around.

i screamed a little, pulling away from her. i put my hand on my forehead. "ew, thanks for those visuals. i already walked in once. i don't ever want to walk in again." i laughed and shook my head, making a disgusted face. "but falling in love? is it different with alex?" i moved, crossing my legs and facing her with a smile on my face.

she smiled to herself, giving a content sigh. she looked down at her hands before looking at me. "something's different with alex. i don't feel like there's pressure with us. it's more of a let's just live for the day instead of constantly thinking about the future. our relationship isn't super public so i don't have anything to worry about." she bit on her bottom lip. "we live together without someone having to be kicked out." we both laughed. "it's fun waking up and going to bed with your bestfriend everyday. like i'm not in love yet, but i won't mind." she shrugged, smiling again.

i frowned a little out of cuteness and instantly pulled her into a hug. "i'm perfectly fine with alex taking my bestfriend spot because that was cute." i laughed, pulling away after she hugged back.

she ran her fingers through her hair, leaning against the headboard. "you know we're going to have to talk about it at some point. you didn't want to talk about it before you left, so you better be ready know." she pursed her lips.