love galore.

why you bother me when you know you don't want me

brinleynoelle: i look done w/ neels just like we're done w/ filming!568,287 likes34,728 commentsusername3: god u guys would make hot childrenusername5: i could dig thistodderic_: we're coming for you baby!username6: where are u guysallaniipaige: i...

568,287 likes
34,728 comments
username3: god u guys would make hot children
username5: i could dig this
todderic_: we're coming for you baby!
username6: where are u guys
allaniipaige: i can't wait to see u the house has been lonely
heathhussar: hawaii bitches!
neelsvisser: babe on the left
brinleynoelle: todderic_ missed u way too much
brinleynoelle: neelsvisser neels not being conceited? new feeling
username9: is david coming with the group i mean yall did break up and stuff
username2: can't wait to see ur work! i'm glad u took the job

it's been a couple months since david and i broke up. in that time, i packed up and went to new york to start filming the show. i got close with my costar and we decided after we wrapped season one, we should take a trip with all my friends to hawaii. i haven't seen or talked to david since i left.

"neels!" i screamed, jumping up onto his bed. i kept jumping with a big smile on my face. "wake up, i want breakfast." i laughed, sitting down next to him. he opened his eyes, looking over at me with a slight smile. "all you have to do is put on swim trunks and we can get food on the beach."

"do you not want to wait for your friends?" he laughed and pushed his messy hair off his forehead. he pushed himself up as he stretched a little.

"they're not getting in until like noon and i'm hungry now. do you expect me to wait that long?" i laughed and moved, laying my head on his lap. "you have ten minutes to get ready or i'm going without you." i grinned and messed his hair up even more.

neels chuckled and ran his fingers through my hair. "are you already ready? and how am i supposed to get ready when you're trying to cuddle?" he laughed again, shaking his head.

i sat up, rolling my eyes. "yes i'm already ready. something about hawaii makes me a morning person." i laughed a little, climbing under the covers. "ten minutes." i stated again and neels jumped out of bed. he quickly got ready while i stayed in bed, snapchatting the group telling them i couldn't wait for them to get here.

"ready?" neels asked after he got done. i nodded my head, climbing out of bed. i grabbed the things i needed for the day and left our suite with neels following behind. we went downstairs to the breakfast place and ordered our food. once we got our food, we took it out on the beach. "are you excited to see your friends?" we sat down at one of the cabanas.