why'd u only call me when ur high.

now it's three in the morning, and i'm tryna change your mind

brinleynoelle: go watch todd's new video you'll see this beautiful face in it :-)738,244 likes6,734 commentstodderic_: thx!! i love my promo!username7: i cannot get over ur face i am so in aweusername9: i wish u were with toddy & not david usernam...

738,244 likes
6,734 comments
todderic_: thx!! i love my promo!
username7: i cannot get over ur face i am so in awe
username9: i wish u were with toddy & not david
username3: come back to youtube my subscription box is lonely
daviddobrik: lucky for me don't have to watch a subpar video to see that beautiful face
username4: will u & allanii vlog together again
brinleynoelle: username4 probably not we're busy a lot so we rarely see each other
brinleynoelle: daviddobrik who let u be this cheesy

"babe, i'm not going to the apartment." i groaned over to david before sitting down on the couch at scott, todd, and jason's house.

"c'mon. i really need some footage and i get stuff done when you're around." david leaned against the back of the couch, looking down at me.

i rolled my eyes before tilting my head back so i was looking up at him. "first of all, you know i hate the apartment. second, all my least favorite people are there like dom and corinna. i'm really going to have to pass. you can get stuff done without me." i stood up and reached my hand out for david's.

david grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together as i walked to the other side of the couch. "you're really going to leave me?"

i laughed and slightly nodded my head. "you know you're going to have to know what its like not to have me around every second, i'm becoming a busy gal." i let go of his hand and wrapped my arm around his waist.

"maybe if you moved in, i could see you every morning and every night." david joked before waving bye to jason who was editing and leading us outside.

i walked david to his car while groaning and letting go of his waist. i crossed my arms, nudging his side gently. "if you subtly ask me to move in one more time, i'm never going to stay at your house. if i'm moving in with you, we're finding a house both of us want and no extra roommate like alex or lanii. it should just be the two of us and when we're both actually ready." i laughed and turned to face him. i grabbed both of his hands and stood up on my tiptoes.

"i hate that you think everything out. i wish you would just live a little." david laughed and leaned against his car.

"mhmm yeah funny." i rolled my eyes once again and kissed his lips gently. "have fun filming, if i'm up when you're done, come over." i smiled wide before letting go of his hands.