young dumb & broke.

we're just young dumb and broke, but we still got love to give

brinleynoelle: finally moved in w this babetagged: allaniipaige14,546 likes1,733 commentsthegabbieshow: took you guys long enough to find a place zanehijazi: my baby's all grown up username4: u better be taking youtube more seriously brinleynoelle...

tagged: allaniipaige
14,546 likes
1,733 comments
thegabbieshow: took you guys long enough to find a place
zanehijazi: my baby's all grown up
username4: u better be taking youtube more seriously
brinleynoelle: username4 when i'm not in school i'll be vlogging with allanii! brin & lanii ;)
allaniipaige: much love 4u
username5: haven't seen a hotter pair of friends until i saw u
todderic_: all grown up
brinleynoelle: thegabbieshow zanehijazi todderic_ missed u all can't wait to see u
username1: HOT MAMAS WOW

"allanii you better be getting ready. they're throwing a party for us and you know we can't be late." i yelled from my bathroom out to my roommate and best friend who was probably still laying down in her bed. we've grown up together in los angeles for our entire life and it was always just us, until our senior year. during our senior year, vine became an app and along with the app came along viners. lanii and i became a duo on vine who met another duo zane and heath and the rest is history. they introduced us to all of our wonderful friends we have now and they're even throwing us a graduation party. call us the babies, i know we are. at least we're getting college degrees.

"i'm ready i'm ready! i don't understand why you were rushing me." allanii tripped out of her room, trying to get her heels on correctly. she met me at the bathroom and leaned against the door frame. "you know you're the one being impatient but i still was ready before you." she placed a smirk on her face.

"oh shut up, this is a one time thing and you know it." i tossed my hair, making the tight curls turn into messy waves. i turned off the light and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "now let's go party." we both nodded our heads and smiled as we walked out of our place and into my car. i started the short drive to zane, scott, toddy, and heath's place and once we pulled up i recognized all the cars but one, meaning the entire group was there plus a new person. i parked in my normal parking spot and looked over at allanii who was snapchatting. "let's do this thing." we quickly did our handshake and got out of the car.

"congratulations!" the group screamed and threw confetti at us as we walked into the party scene. this group is a one and a million, they're literally mine and allanii's family and they have absolutely supported us through everything. well except for my wanted nose job, but that's a different story.

"thank you guys so much, i can't stress how thankful i am for this, even though it's just a high school graduation." a smile instantly spread across my face and i ran up to give gabbie a tight hug.