half light.

you're in the half flight, it is not you i see. and you live a half life, you only show half to me.

exposingknj: hmmm that's not brinley?? allanii & kian??28,728 likes5,282 commentsusername3: WHAT THE FUCKusername7: this is low on allanii's part she literally lives with the chickusername8: brinleynoelle i'm sorry baby you deserve better ilyusern...

28,728 likes
5,282 comments
username3: WHAT THE FUCK
username7: this is low on allanii's part she literally lives with the chick
username8: brinleynoelle i'm sorry baby you deserve better ily
username9: they both looked happy together & this shit... wow can't trust anyone
username2: that can't be kian he wouldn't do this
username4: username2 don't be so fucking blind that's kian
username1: stop tagging brin in this it's probably hard to see

i sat, curled up in a ball on gabbie's bed as she was zooming in on the picture trying to figure out if it was real. "gabbie, stop looking so hard. that's definitely allanii for one i watched her pack that skirt and i can tell allanii from miles away."

"how do you know if that's kian though?" gabbie plopped down next to me, laying on her side and looking up at me with sympathy in her eyes.

i sighed a little, hitting my head gently on the wall behind me. "that's one hundred percent kian. i know you're hoping it's not, but i know it is."

gabbie pulled my body in closer to hers and she wrapped her arms around me. "i'm sorry baby. i know this is something you never wanted to happen. i'm always here for you and of course you're welcome to stay with me. you probably don't want to see allanii right now." she tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

i cuddled up closer to her and rested my head on her chest. "there's no way in hell she's getting my man and the fucking house. you thought if she was going to stay in her bed. she can go stay with him for all i care." gabbie laughed and shook her head. "well, i gotta break up with him first."

"i'm glad to see that you're more pissed than sad. can't have you being sad." she gave me a passionate smile and she tilted my chin up, stroking my cheek. "go give them hell brinley. call me if you need anything."

gabbie moved her arms off of me and sat up. i climbed over her body, jumping off her bed. "you might want to pray for my sanity." i sniffled a little before kissing her cheek. "thanks for being here, i'll keep you updated." i grabbed my keys off of her side table, waving to her once i hit her bedroom door. i stormed out of her place and into my car, starting the drive to kian's house. once i got there, i knocked on the door and waited for him or one of his roommates to open it.

to my wonderful luck, kian was the one to answer. when he saw my face, he slightly smiled and leaned forward to kiss my cheek. "hey baby."