super far.

got me begging for affection, all you do is roll your eyes

brinleynoelle: all smiles babytagged: kianlawley23,638 likes4,739 commentsallaniipaige: i can't believe ur dating someone who would of imaginedusername1: i was going to say i don't ship it but kian looks so happy with herusername3: username1 right...

tagged: kianlawley
23,638 likes
4,739 comments
allaniipaige: i can't believe ur dating someone who would of imagined
username1: i was going to say i don't ship it but kian looks so happy with her
username3: username1 right!? kinda sad it's not david but look how happy
kianlawley: thinkin ab you rn
franny_arrieta: this is so cute i love my babes
username5: are they officially dating
heathhussar: our baby found someone
brinleynoelle: username5 haha yeah
username6: i was ok when u & allanii weren't actually dating but i can't take u not being with david

"why won't you let me do the turn my bestfriend into me challenge?" i sat down on the couch, crossing my arms.

"because i don't want you to do my makeup, and allanii is your bestfriend." he laughed and leaned back into his seat.

"you know a girl can have more than one bestfriend right? i have toddy still. but he's in new york with allanii, so number three's with me." i smiled over at him, uncrossing my arms.

david laughed again and rolled his eyes. "number three didn't even know you had a boyfriend until the entire world found out." he picked up a pillow and threw it my direction, smiling.

"maybe you're too self-asborbed to realize anything else." i shrugged, messing around with him. i laid down next to him and kicked my legs up. "just film something with me!" i whined.

"you're such a baby, you know that right? always whining." david rolled his eyes, pushing my legs down onto the couch. "what do you wanna film?"

i rolled onto my stomach, propping my body on my elbows and rested my chin on my hands. "best friend tag, but if you get them wrong, i get to wax your legs. since you won't let me do your makeup." i smiled.

"how is this fair?" he laughed, running his fingers through his hair.

"you prank me all the time! getting your legs waxed isn't bad. don't be such a baby." i stood up and reached my hand out for him to take.

"yeah, look who's talking." he scoffed before smirking. he grabbed my hand, pulling himself up.

"oh shut up." i rolled my eyes and walked into my bedroom. i set up the lights and the camera and plopped down onto the bed next to david. he handed me the box of wax strips; i opened them and laid out the strips beside us. "hey guys since allanii is out of town, we can't really vlog together so you get the next best thing, david!" i laughed and motioned over to david. "pretty much i'm just going to ask him questions about me and if he gets them wrong, i get to wax his legs." i smiled wide, crossing my legs and patting my lap motioning for david to put his legs there.