i'm not famous.

i'm not famous no and i don't hate it no

brinleynoelle: i took this just to show off my bathroom i'm lame537,829 likes6,728 commentsusername1: i love seeing her be more & more known everyday i'm a proud mamausername3: i hope college is treating u wellbrinleynoelle: username1 username3 i ...

537,829 likes
6,728 comments
username1: i love seeing her be more & more known everyday i'm a proud mama
username3: i hope college is treating u well
brinleynoelle: username1 username3 i have the cutest fans im so in love w u guys
username7: beautiful bathroom for a beautiful girl
franny_arrieta: BABE
franny_arrieta: LOOK AT HER
franny_arrieta: better come over soon i miss my gf
davidobrik: is this why you take so long to leave you're always taking pictures
brinleynoelle: daviddobrik u take longer than me tf u mean

"franny baby i'm home!" i yelled, walking through the front door of her house. the last time i was here, i was breaking up with kian so this might be a little interesting.

franny ran out of her room and pulled me into a hug. "i haven't seen you for like a month. why have you be so m.i.a? and what the fuck you look so good!" franny held onto my arms, looking me up and down with a smile on her face.

"well thank you! and i'm sorry that you went back home for a little then everything went down, so i stopped coming around." i laughed and played with hair a little. "i'm loving the new hair though."

"i don't think we can suck up to each other more than we are now." franny laughed and let go of my arms. she walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, getting things out. "do you want pancakes?"

i sat down on a stool at the bar and leaned on my elbows. "ugh please, that sounds amazing."

she started to mix up the batter for the pancakes. "so how have you been? have you talked to allanii lately?"

i sighed and tossed my hair so it would part the other direction. "no not really. i'm pretty over it to be honest. i'm not gonna lie, it was pretty shitty what they both did, but it takes more energy to hate someone than just to get over it. it's life people make mistakes. i miss lanii, but i know things won't be the same."

"i wish i was as positive as you, i'm still pissed over things that happened years ago." she flipped the pancakes on the stove, adding some chocolate chips in. "why don't you guys talk about it in person?"

"i totally would if i actually knew where she was. i have no idea where she's been staying. she hasn't been staying with zane because everytime i'm there she's not there." i stood up and grabbed myself a water out of their fridge.