"So you don't talk to women during sex, at all?"

"I wouldn't say at all', I do say things-" like, 'don't talk', 'keep that mouth away from mine', 'don't move', okay, not so thankful for that question. Nothing I answer to this will make this situation better. I test moving around the bed, closer to her. She's watching me but doesn't say anything nor she's moving away, she looks calm too, so I sit next to her. "-look, what I usually do isn't important here. It has nothing to do with us."

"I think it is important, and it has everything to do with us. If it didn't we wouldn't be sitting here, talking about sex, we'd be having it."

Alright, my still half hard dick says she has a point.

"I don't expect that much. Just talk to me when you wanna try something or do something. I'm not saying you should ask permission to do every single thing, but a little warning before you start to tie me up would be nice. Or when I ask you to wait, just put a pause on things for a moment. The point is to give me the chance to tell you if I'm okay with what you want to do."

Yeah, when you put it that way, maybe I should have given her a moment there. I try to reach for her and when she doesn't protest I rest my hand on her thigh, making small circles with my thumb. "Alright, I will," I assure her, but then I realize... "How do I know when to ask?"

She blushes before answering. "Well, when you want to do something kinky I guess."

I snort, that wasn't much of help. "How do I know what do you find to be kinky?"

Her eyes go briefly to the strap I made from my shirt and although I thought it impossible her face turns even redder. "Right, um... well, just tell me what you want then."

"I don't think you want to know what I want right now." I'm still horny and through all this talking the only thing at the back of my mind is her giving me a blowjob. I just need something to loosen up, to help me relax, some release after today.

"Try me." Her face is all red, but her eyes are brighter, and she's looking at me expectantly. Alright, let's give this talking thing a try. I take a deep breath before saying what's on my mind.

"What I really want right now?-" Damn, this is weirder than I expected. "-What I really fucking need, is for you to suck me off."

Silence ... her mouth opens but nothing comes out. I sigh turning my head away. This is bullshit. "No, wait." She reaches for me and turns my head back to her and leans in to kiss me, a small, brief peck on my lips. "We'll have to work on the delivery, but I'm glad you told me." She smiles a little and I let out a breath I didn't even realize I've been holding.

"So you'll do it?" I rasp quietly, sliding the hand still resting on her thigh up until I get to her shorts. I start to play with the hem of it from one side to the other, every time sliding a little bit more between her legs. 

Her hands moved from my neck to my shoulders and her breathing speeds up a bit, getting more shallow. 

I slide my hand directly to her crotch and press my palm against her through her clothes moving my fingers in small circles. She's soaking wet, most likely from before but she'll get there again. I feel myself getting hard again. "I'll return the favor," I whisper in her ear. It's been awhile since I've done that, but I find myself really wanting to do it to her, for her, if she says the yes I'm still waiting for.

And then, just when I got that thought, she finally moves. Straddling my lap, she slowly grinds against me and I grasp her ass with one hand pushing her firmly even closer and starts to undo my jeans with the other. I barely had the first two buttons open when her hand joins the party. She slightly slaps mine away finishing with the buttons. 

I put both my hands on her ass, squeezing it and sliding into her pussy from behind while she shifts so she can reach inside my pants and get a hold on my dick, giving it few slow pumps.

I can't take my eyes off her hand and when I feel her start to climb off my lap I blurt out, "Wanna do it at the same time?"

That made her pause. "What?" She's looking at me like she doesn't get what I'm asking but a small smile is playing on her lips so I elaborate.

"You know, me eating you out while you'll suck me off."

She leans closer to me again, still working on my cock she whispers in my ear, "I wanna be on top for that."

I hope you enjoy the story

I hope you enjoy the story. If you do, feel welcome to push that little star to let me know, or better yet, leave me a comment ;)