"They have left from NY. They will be here by morning." Roger said.

"Good. We are done here. I need the files of the clubs and the rings. Get me those as quick as possible." I said dismissing him and he nodded going out.

I sat in my office for next few hours working on the clubs and going through all the deals of drugs and other things, trying to spot anything suspicious. But I found nothing.

I felt like ripping my own hair off. I was loosing my cool slowly. The Demon in me coming out. I threw the paperweight on the floor letting out my anger. My hands balling into fists.

He was planning something I wasn't able to get. This wasn't just an attack on clubs or the Empire. It was bigger than that. It was bigger than just keeping an eye on me and Argyl. I knew it was bigger than that.

Much bigger and worse if I was not wrong.

My nerves told me that Empire was in huge trouble. Something real bad was coming.

I was waiting for it.

I was ready for it.

We needed to stop him. Cutting his money was my first step. We needed to challenge his Duos as soon as possible.

This was the time for a fight.

A double fight.

It was the time for Argyl to make her move.

To take the bastards down.

It was the time.

ARGYL'S POV.

"Here is a news for you Ara!" Ken shouted from the door and I stopped punching the bag glancing at him.

He entered the room smiling widely and wickedly. It didn't take me long to realise it was some sadist news.

He was always happy at the thought of killing or hurting someone.

I raised my eyebrows at him.

He grinned walking towards me.

"Speak up Ken." I snapped.

"We are challenging the Duo in a week." He said smiling.

"Really?" I asked him a smile growing on my afce as excitement rushed through me.

"Yes. Damion has finally agreed." He said and I jumped on him hugging him with all the power I had jumping up and down.

He held me keeping both of us from falling on the ground.

"Trying to kill me woman?" He asked.

I loosened stepping back.

I couldn't stop the smile on my face.

I finally was going to fight again.

I was happy at the thought.

So happy that I couldn't control my excitement.

"I am so excited for this!!" I said smiling widely.

He smiled back.

"So am I." He said.

"Damion agreed?" I asked him.

I knew he didn't want me to fight before I was perfectly fine. I had been bugging him since the day he told me about the fighting.

I wanted to fight real bad.

My body was aching to feel the pain again. To draw blood and to hear the winces.