Chapter 8

Marinette POV

     After he hung up, I started to panic. I paced back and forth around my room, as Tiki sat on my bed watching me, her face filled with worry. Alya left not soon before he called me. He had sobbed over the phone, and told me his dad had slapped him. It hurt me that I couldn't do anything to cheer him up, due to him trying to reassure me that he was fine.

     I heard a faint knock coming from my trap door. I slowly made my way their, not expecting a certain feline to be crouching down with a depressing aura. I tossed my phone elegantly onto my bed before climbing up.

     "What's got you here this late, Chat?" I questioned in a soft voice, trying not to make him more sad than he already was.

     "It's not that late Purrincess! Anyways, how have you been? It's been awhile since our last meeting." I could tell he was trying to avoid my question, and attempting to spice up the conversation with his cringey humor.

     "You answer my question first." I said in a mix of sternness and concern. He constantly looked away, blocking my eyes from his contact, "Look at me." Now I was slightly ticked off by his odd and ongoing before, but mostly curious to the cause.

     What happened next was what surprised me. I unintentionally brought a finger to his chin in a not-so-friendly-way, and lifted his head in my direction. His eyes widened, surprised. Honestly, I would be too. I'm never flirty with Chat, always rejected his funny attempts at impressing me.

     His eyes flickered to an unknown location below my eyes. I soon realized it was my lips, and I felt a warmth creepy up my cheeks.

Chat POV

     Her actions caught me off guard, but it made my stomach flutter. My eyes flickered down to her lips, and I could tell she noticed when she started blushing. I leaned forward slightly, looking in her eyes for any sign of rejection. Before I knew it, she had taken initiative, and pressed her plump soft lips against my own.

     I was lost in the sync movements of ours lips going together, I completely forgot about the situation with my father.

     The moment heated up when, instead of being next to her, I walked her towards the wall near her trap door and pushed her against it softly. I could feel her delicate hands sliding up the sides of my neck, running through my locks. A purr slipped out, but she didn't seem to notice as she just continued kissing me.

     I brought my hand from her waist to her back, snaking it up. She shook, pleasure mixed with a chill. It had gotten quite cold over the few minutes we had been out. We seperated from each other, breathing heavily.

     Her cheeks were flushed, and I chuckled at her cuteness. She made an annoyed face, not happy with my (what she saw as) mocking her.

     "I'll see you later Kitty. I have to get bed, it's late now." She stated, taking small breathes in between words, still catching her breath. I pouted, nodded, knowing I had to get rest for school. We said our goodbyes and I was off back to the hellhole.

________________________________________________________________________________

I almost put this story on hold due to my new one, but I just couldn't, getting so many public and private requests to post more chapters!! Thanks for the support with the slow updating chapters, hopefully I will get another one out soon. I spiced it up with my favorite ship, marichat! But for those of you who want more Ladrien and Ladynoir, comment down below and let me know so I can add some chapters more ships!!