Chapter 10

Marinette POV

     Once again, I arrived late to school, proving Adrien's last words wrong. He didn't seem to mind, which soothed my stress a tad.

      I knew his dad was strict on him, so I didn't want to do anything that woukd get him in trouble.

     We both picked our stuff up from our lockers, and headed to our first class. And coincidently it was together.

     "Thank you for joining us Mrs. Dupain-chang, Mr. Agreste." Ms. Tiza narrowed her already at the two of us. Both Adrien and I scurried to our seats.

     For the rest class, I glanced at the back of his head a few times. Sometimes I caught him staring back, and it made my heart flutter.

*Zinggg*

     "Where are you going next?" I heard a voice call in front of me, but k was too busy packing my binder to look. I felt a muscular arm wrap around my waist, and I then suspected it was Adrien. I couldn't miss that feeling anywhere.

     A smile crept its way onto my face, "Math.. you?" His grip was loose and comforting, until he lowered his hand slowly. I was flustered, unable to act against it. Adrien seemed to notice and he chuckled softly.

     "Social studies," he replies after his fit of laughter has subsided, "I'm gonna miss you." He spoke seductively, blowing his hot breath onto my neck. I shivered, though I didn't feel cold.

     "Ahem!" We were snapped out of our heated conversation to find a frustrated female teacher glaring at us, her glasses hanging below her eyes, "I supposed you kids have classes to get to?"

     I mentally noted not to get caught up in a moment with Adrien in school, especially in class.

     "Yes ma'am. We'll be going." Adrien spoke in my place politely, taking the burden off my shoulders.

     We walked out with silently, excluding to quiet sound of our shoes hitting the tile floor. 'Kids these days...' I heard Ms. Tiza mutter as we strode out.

     It had completely slipped my mind that both Adrien and I were walking in the direction of my next class.

     I came to halt before he could take me any further, "Shouldn't you be going?" He gazed at me with amusement.

     "Can't I walk my girlfriend to class?" He emphasized the word 'girlfriend', puckering his lower lip in a pouty face.

     I furrowed my eyebrows, almost mimicking his expression, just adding a bit of frustration.

     "Your so cute." He giggled out. Seeing as that didn't work, I used my free hand to push him in the opposite direction of my destination.

     "You have to get to class or you'll be late. What floor do you have?" I asked suddenly.

     He thought about it for a second before answering, "First, I think? Yeah, first."

     I searched around for a clock, and found one on a random wall. Squinting to see the small, and almost unreadable words, my eyes widened as I fixed my eyes back on him.

     "Hm?" He asks in confusion. I mentally face palm at his unawareness.

     "The time. You have about a minute to get down two floors. Come on, go." I forced him. I didn't want him to be late again because of me.

     "Fine. See you later." He winked before rushing down the stairs. He hid his anxiety of being late and getting in trouble, but I coukd see through it. And he pretty much bluntly stated it by rushing down looking anxious.

     I giggled slightly and heard to class, which was just a few steps away. After awhile in, Mr. Kipert was rambling about his new kitten. Kitten...

     A wave of deja vu hit me as the last nights events ran through my mind. Chat! I had conpletely forgotten about our kiss. How would I tell Adrien about this? I couldn't just say, 'Oh yeah, Chat just stopped by and we sorta started making out. Forgive me?' I shook my head lightly.

     "Mrs. Dupain-chang, would you mind giving us the answer?" Mr. Kipert shouted.
___________________________________________
So so so happy this story is going somewhere!! But don't worry, for those who are waiting for them to fall into hard depression, its coming soon!! And so is Christmas! Merry Christmas everyone, hope you have a great one and new year! Updating next Saturday, see you soon!